Build Complex, Powerful HTML5 Charts in Just Minutes.
RJ Quick Charts is the only WordPress plugin available that allows users to easily enter data that is immediately built out into a chart below as they type. Quick Charts uses all native WordPress UI so it feels right at home without adding any excessive bloat to your site.
Build and publish your chart in minutes by:
- Selecting a chart type (Line Chart, Bar Chart or Pie Chart)
- Choosing a few options
- Add your data!
The chart will be dynamically built out and updated as you type. Once you’re done, just save it and add it to any Post, Page or Custom Post Type by going to Add Media -> Insert Quick Chart.
- Create bar, pie and line charts with simple Intuitive UI
- Charts will resize dynamically with responsive themes
- Enter your data directly into the Excel-like table without having to know options or long short code sequences to build your chart
- Style the charts with custom colors of your choice
- Custom chart height
- Add a chart legend
- Embed your charts by using the built-in WordPress “Add Media” button on any Post, Page or Custom Post Type
- Utilizes built-in WordPress core functionality
- Custom chart title and Y Axis title
- Tooltips hover on chart data with custom suffix
- Working preview of chart as you build it
- Take screenshots of your chart and save as .png to use in presentations or slideshows!
RJ Quickcharts is licensed under the GPLv3 license.
Like This Plugin?
Make sure to leave a 5 star review! If you have any issues, make sure to get in touch : randyjensen.com
- Install RJ Quickcharts either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- After activating RJ Quickcharts, you can create your first chart by clicking the item in the main left hand menu.
- Once you’ve created a chart, you can go in to any Post or Page and click the Add Media button. You should see an Insert Highchart link on the left.