With WordPress 2.5 being released, the IDs on all admin pages have been removed as it is. Propably due to the fact that the common user dont need them. However, for advanced WordPress Users/ developers those IDs were quite interesting for some plugins or template tags.
What this plugin does is to reveal most removed entry IDs on admin pages, showing the entry IDs, as it was in versions prior to 2.5
- Sortable columns for WP 3.1 or higher
- German (de_DE) (Thanks to me ;-))
- Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) (Thanks for contributing brazilian portuguese language goes to Maurício Samy Silva)
- Italian (it_IT) (Thanks for contributing italian language goes to Gianluca Urgese)
- Spanish (es_ES) (Thanks for contributing spanish language goes to Karin Sequen)
- Russian (ru_RU) (Thanks for contributing russian language goes to Dimitry German)
- Belorussian (by_BY) (Thanks for contributing belorussian language goes to FatCow)
- Dutch (nl_NL) (Thanks for contributing dutch language goes to wpwebshop.com)
- European Portuguese (pt_PT) (Thanks for contributing european portuguese language goes to PL Monteiro)
- Polish (pl_PL) (Thanks for contributing polish language goes to Simivar)
- Romanian (ro_RO) (Thanks for contributing romanian language goes to Anunturi Jibo)
- Georgian (ge_KA) (Thanks for contributing georgian language goes to Online Casino Bluebook)
- Swedish (sv_SE) (Thanks for contributing swedish language goes to Tor-Bjorn Fjellner)
- Ukrainian (uk) (Thanks for contributing ukrainian language goes to Everycloud)
Looking for more WordPress plugins? Visit www.schloebe.de/portfolio/
- Download the plugin and unzip it.
- Upload the folder reveal-ids-for-wp-admin-25/ to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin from your WordPress admin panel.
- Installation finished.