This plugin adds a “Tabs” section to the admin panel which allows you to create tabbed content for your website the easy way. You can quickly add your content to your different tabs, choose a color, re-order them at anytime and display them anywhere with a simple shortcode. What you see is what you get, and it’s totally free.
No limitation for the Free version
The free version of the Responsive Tabs plugin is not limited.
The PRO version adds new features such as new styling settings and icons (from font-awesome).
- POT files included (/lang/)
- Content (text/images/anything)
- Breakpoint (decide when the tabs should shrink into an accordion)
Go to the plugin’s documentation if you need more information on how to use this plugin.
Find help in our support plaftorm for this plugin (we’ll answer you fast, promise).
- In your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins > New Plugin
- Find our Responsive Tabs plugin by WP Darko and click Install now
- Alternatively, download the plugin and upload the contents of responsive-tabs.zip to your plugins directory, which usually is /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin
Go to the plugin’s documentation for information on how to use it.