Responsive Lightbox WordPress plugin adds Lightbox functionality for images, html content and media on your webpages.
Features of this plugin
- Light weight.
- Option to set automatically add Lightbox to your images, gallery, videos etc.
- Customisable through settings and CSS.
Responsive LightBox – Pro
Please, click here. to check the pro version.
Features of the pro version of the plugin
- Responsive and HiDPI compatible.
- Designed to work with the both classic and gutenberg editors
- Touch enabled and mobile friendly.
- Option to add LightBox functionality automatically to your images, gallery, videos etc.
- 7 built in CSS powered effects (Fade, Slide, Fall etc.).
- Show image captions automatically.
- Add LightBox functionality for any type of content such as images, image galleries, AJAX, iFrame, Flash, Youtube or Vimeo videos, another website, inline content, HTML etc.
- Easy to use standard admin interface with more than 15 options.
- 2 built in themes and simple templating system add your own theme easily.
- Translation ready.
- Multisite support.
- Search engine optimised.
- Light weight. (Smaller file size which load faster.).
- Support all browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari etc.
- Compatible with any theme.
- Developed in best practices of CSS3 and HTML5.
- Easy to customise through settings and custom option to override styles, if necessary without editing the css files.
- Change default colors with color pickers.
- Integrated with automatic updates.
Installation Instruction & Configuration
1.You can use the built-in installer. OR
Download the zip file and extract the contents. Upload the ‘responsive-lightbox-lite’ folder to your plugins directory (wp-content/plugins/).
2.Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
3.Log into Admin panel and go to Settings > responsive lightbox lite to change values.