⭐️ Recipe Card Blocks PRO NOW AVAILABLE! ⭐️
📩 Subscribe to our newsletter for updates
🥑 View Demo 🥑
Did you find this plugin helpful? Please consider leaving a 5-star review.
Inspired by our popular food blog theme Foodica, Recipe Card Blocks by WPZOOM is our newest plugin that adds beautiful blocks to the new Gutenberg editor to help you create recipe cards easily in your posts.
📌 INCLUDED BLOCKS
- Recipe Card (with Schema Markup) – 🆕
- Recipe Details
- Nutrition Facts
⭐️ PRO FEATURES ⭐️
- Star Rating
- Gallery in Directions
- Adjustable servings
- Ingredients quantity
- Custom Pinterest image and description for Pin
- Credit Removal
- Color Schemes
- Food Labels
- Social Call-to-action (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Premium Support
- and many new features coming soon!
⭐️ Get the PRO version! ⭐️
📌 WHAT’S NEW IN 2.3?
- Added Video Recipe feature in the block
- Numerous changes and improvements; new admin menu
📌 WHAT’S NEW IN 2.1?
- New Feature: Ingredients and Directions Groups: you can now organize in sub-sections ingredients and directions
- New Feature: Bulk Add. You can add ingredients and directions by inserting more entries at once.
📌 WHAT’S NEW IN 2.0?
- New Block with Schema Markup: Recipe Card Block (schema.org)
- Now you can use a single block to create a recipe card. You don’t have to add anymore blocks like Ingredients or Directions separately.
- JSON-LD Schema Markup
- 2 Styles
- New Settings Page (Settings > WPZOOM Recipe Card)
- You can now add Images in the Directions
📌 Where I can view a Demo?
You can view the Recipe Card Block live here.
🙌 CREDITS & THANKS
- Big thanks to Danny Cooper and his project Editor Blocks for providing help in developing this plugin.
🙌 FOLLOW US
In order to make the plugin 100% GDPR compliant, you will have to disable Google Fonts in Settings > Appearance.
Recipe Card Blocks by WPZOOM does not collect any information outside your WordPress installation, therefore it’s 100% GDPR compliant.
Simply search for the plugin name via the Plugins -> Add New dialog and click install, or download and extract the plugin, and copy the plugin folder into your wp-content/plugins directory and activate.
After installation create a new post or edit an existing one using Gutenberg editor, and when adding a new block, look under WPZOOM – Recipe Card section to find these 2 blocks.