Rearrange Woocommerce Products is a plugin that allows you to rearrange/reorder the default sort order of the products on Woocommerce Shop Page. This is very easy to use plugin with “drag & drop” functionality to rearrange the products.
To use this plugin, please make sure that Woocommerce is installed and Activated.
- If you are using any page builder plugin to display Products, this plugin may not work.
- Products rearranging can not be undone after deactivating or deleting the plugin.
- If the product is assigned to multiple categories, then it will use the sort order from last assigned category.
If the sort order you changed is not working on your Shop page, please check below is set properly.
- Go to WordPress Admin > Appearance > Customize
- Select “Woocommerce” from left and go to “Product Catalogue”
- Now here check for “Default Product Sorting”.
- Make sure it is set to “Default sorting (custom ordering + name)”
This will fix the issue.
- Go to your admin area and select Plugins -> Add new from the menu.
- Search for “Rearrange Woocommerce Products”.
- Click install.
- Click activate. If woocommrce is not installed or activated then this plugin will also not activate.
- Go to WordPress “Admin > Products > Rearrange Products” and use drag-and-drop functionality to arrange your products.
- Click on “Group by Categories” tab to arrange product by Category groups.