Manage property listings, RETS / IDX / VOW real estate options and scalable features. Support for all RETS based MLS providers in North America.
WPL Real Estate
Run your real estate website using WPL. WPL has lot’s of features and addons for real estate agents and real estate agencies. Check Realtyna WPL official website and WPL demo website: http://wpl28.realtyna.com
Download WPL manual and check WPL knowledge base. If you can’t find an answer to your question in WPL Manual or Knowledge Base, please open a Support Ticket! to ask your question. We will respond as soon as possible with an answer.
WPL (WordPress Property Listing) is an amazing flexible plugin for real estate and vertical markets. The system is designed in such a way that database management is fully flexible. This means you can add/remove/change the fields without custom changing the database. Sequentially, the property search function in WPL is flexible as well allowing the admin to set the desired search parameters from the administration panel.
WPL Expansion options
- Have necessary database fields for further MLS Integration (MLS Coverage) (integrating MLS / IDX / RETS / VOW / XML / DDF servers into WPL – WordPress directly) – Extra customization may be needed. http://WordPress-IDX.COM also: http://MLS-Integration.com
- Native Custom Brand Mobile App https://realtyna.com/real-estate-ios-android-app/
- Demographic Package https://realtyna.com/demographic-info-for-wpl/
- Listhub Integration add-on
- Cloud Hosting (Starting from $49.95 per month) http://hosting.realtyna.com
- Option for Multisite Franchise Solution https://realtyna.com/enterprise-solutions/franchise-multisite-solution/
Native Themes for WPL
Compatible Themes for WPL (Using external views)
WPL is a translate ready plugin to make changing languages as easy as possible. If you need a site with multiple languages, we offer the multilingual feature for use under WPL PRO. Our solution is compatible with WPML.
For installing WPL please follow below steps:
- Install WPL either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Add your listings from WPL backend and place [WPL] shortcode into your page/post content.