Get a reading position indicator as a progress bar and show it where you want: top, bottom or custom position in differents templates or post types.
Very lightweight, it uses
- Progress bar’s height
- Foreground color
- Background color
- Position (top, bottom, custom)
- Class/ID of HTML element to fix the bar (if custom position selected)
- Page templates
- Post types (natives or custom)
- Install the plugin and activate.
- Go to Settings > Reading Progressbar to manage plugin’s options.
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the Reading progressbar plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem