An easy to use, GDPR compliant, drag and drop contact form. There is nothing to configure, all you have to do is set up your email address and add the shortcode to your pages.
- Drag and drop fields with easy to edit labels and captions
- Massive range of built in styles with custom CSS support
- Display and download messages
- Custom error and thank-you messages
- Multiple form support
- Akismet spam filtering
- Fully editable autoresponder
- GDPR compliant
Tested with PHP 8.0 – please note there are notices and warnings but these do not impact functionality. Read about Notices and Warnings here
UPGRADE TO PRO
- Create your own mailing lists
- Send emails from the plugin
- View and access emailed attachments
- Mailchimp integration coming soon
DEVELOPERS PLUGIN PAGE
- Login to your wordpress dashboard.
- Go to ‘Plugins’, ‘Add New’ then search for ‘Quick Contact Form’.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to the plugin ‘Settings’ page to edit your email address.
- Edit any of the form settings if you wish.
- Drag and drop the ‘Quick Contact Form’ widget to your sidebar.
- To use the form in your posts and pages add the shortcode
- To use the form in your theme files use the code
<?php echo do_shortcode('[qcf]'); ?>.
If you wany more than on form on your site just create a new form on the setup page and save.