This plugin lets you create new WP queries as widgets and use shortcodes for queries on your pages. It also allows you to override the way category and tag pages display.
Query Wrangler’s interface is highly intuitive way to create queries and will be second nature for any Drupal Views user.
This plugin will bring extreme flexibility to WordPress users with its ability to create custom queries using the WP_Query class with a user interface.
- Most post data, including meta fields
- Taxonomy data
- Advanced Custom Fields
- Custom Content Type Manager
- Some exposed filters
Some examples of how you would use this plugin include:
- Create a list posts with featured images
- Create a list of pages or posts within a specific category or tag
- Create an image gallery
- Modify the way your category pages look
- Activate the plugin
- Visit the Query Wrangler Menu to begin creating your custom queries