Provide Support Live Chat is a powerful tool for customer support. It allows offering your customers instant assistance via live chat, monitor and navigate them through your website, and receive their messages even when you are offline.
Provide Support Live Chat can be easily integrated with WordPress websites with help of live chat plugin for WordPress. Integration process will take a couple of minutes and will require minimum efforts. It’s a simple matter of installing, activating and connecting with your live chat account.
You’ll be able to create a new live chat account straight from the plugin or connect the plugin to your existing account.
The following types of WordPress integrations are available
Depending on the chat window type enabled in your Provide Support account, different integration options are available.
For embedded chat window:
- Placing a chat button and the chat window to a fixed position in a browser window, according to your live chat account settings
For classic popup chat window:
- Placing a chat button to a fixed position in a browser window (the best solution for those websites which have no sidebar)
- Adding a live chat button to a sidebar as a widget
- Ability to utilize shortcodes is the best option for advanced users and will let you place the chat button anywhere on the website.
[providesupport]shortcode can be used for showing the button or link within the posts or pages and
<?php echo do_shortcode ('[providesupport]') ?>can be utilized for integration with the website source directly and will let adding the button or link to some specific position on the page
Regardless of the chat window type you can:
- Use your custom live chat images hosted on your server
- Add a text live chat link instead of a graphics one
- Choose which pages and posts the live chat chat button should be displayed at
Provide Support Live Chat for WordPress lets you monitor the whole website no matter how many pages contain the live chat button and gives a possibility to follow visitors in real time and proactively invite them to join live chat sessions.
How will you benefit from using Provide Support Live Chat software
- No additional implementation costs on your WordPress website
- Live chat is an effective marketing solution for boosting sales
- Live chat increases your customers’ trust and loyalty
- Ability of multitasking for your agents will cut down customer support costs
- Live chat increases website integrity and customer engagement
Check our video tutorials to get more information about our system and live chat plugin installation:
About Provide Support
Provide Support has been offering cutting edge communication technology since 2003 and has proven to be the one of the most reliable Live Chat vendors on the market. Provide Support’s team is striving to offer you most intuitive and easy-to-use customer support software. And our own support team is at your service 24/7.
Using Provide Support Live Chat plugin you’ll be able to easily add your live chat button to your WordPress based website. Please do the following:
- Log into your WordPress website admin panel and navigate to ‘Plugins’ menu
- Click ‘Add New’ and either search for ‘Provide Support Live Chat’ in the plugin directory, or upload the .zip plugin file you have downloaded from WordPress.org
- Activate the plugin after installation has been completed
- Navigate to ‘Provide Support Live Chat’ menu
- Enter your Provide Support account credentials and click ‘Connect to Account’ on ‘Existing Account’ tab to connect to your account. If you don’t have an account yet, use ‘New Account’ tab to create it
- Use plugin settings to control chat button appearance and website monitoring feature
- Make sure that ‘Enable live chat plugin’ option is checked to start using the plugin