A plugin that simply displays a list of customers who bought a specific product at the bottom of the WooCommerce product edit page or as a shortcode. You can also send an email to the list of customers, print the list or export it as a CSV, PDF or Excel file. Requires WooCommerce 2.2+ to be installed and activated.
Great for sending out e-mails or getting a list of customers for courses, for shows or for product recalls.
- Support for variable products
- Options page to select which info columns to display
- Displays customer name, email, phone number, address, order number, order date, shipping method, order total and quantity for each product
- Shortcode to display orders in the front-end. You can select which information to display using attributes
- Button to e-mail all customers for a specific product using your favorite e-mail client (b.c.c.)
- Email selected customers
- Export the customer list to CSV (great for importing into Mailchimp!)
- Export the customer list to Excel
- Export the customer list to PDF (choose your orientation and page size in the settings)
- Copy the customer list to clipboard
- Print the list of customers
- Search any column in the list
- Sort by any column in the list
- Drag and drop columns to reorder them
- Localized and WPML / Polylang ready (.pot file included)
- Included translations: French, French (France), French (Canada), Spanish, Dutch, Dutch (Netherlands), Dutch (Belgium).
- All functions are pluggable
- Performance oriented
- Multisite compatible
- Support for custom statuses
- Support for Custom Fields
- Support for User meta
- Support for WooCommerce Custom Fields (RightPress)
- Support for WooTours
- Support for WooEvents
- Support for YITH WooCommerce Product Add-ons
- Shortcode by variation ID
- Datatables functionalities for the shortcode (export PDF, export CSV, print, email customers, search, paging, etc…).
- Change default sorting column
- Much more coming soon!
To upgrade the plugin to the premium version, simply click on “upgrade” under the plugin title in the plugin list page, or purchase it here.
- Upload the plugin files to the “/wp-content/plugins/wc-product-customer-list” directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Edit any WooCommerce product to view the list of customers that bought it.
- Make sure that the ‘Product Customer List for WooCommerce’ checkbox is ticked in your screen options.
- Access the settings page in WooCommerce / Settings / Products / Product Customer List