GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
PrintFriendly is used by millions of people everyday to help them save paper and ink when they print and generate PDFs (Good for the environment and peoples wallet!).
- Print, PDF, and email.
- Stylish, highly polished, intuitive UI/UX that end-users love.
- Editable Preview – change text/image size, and delete to save even more paper and ink.
- PDF – clickable links and custom paper sizes (A4 or Letter).
- Reliable & Fast – We’ve developed this product over the past 9 years and it’s fully optimized.
Benefits For Publishers
* Automatically detects page content so you don’t have to create print.css.
* Professional: highly polished, stable, and supported.
* Works on HTTP, HTTPS, and password protected sites.
* Customization features (see below)
* Full featured free (ad supported) version and optional Pro Upgrade.
- Print, PDF, Email, options can be on or off.
- Custom headers and footers for the print and PDF.
- Button styles to choose, or use your own text and image/button.
- Include a copyright on print and PDF.
- Use your own CSS for complete creative control or the print or PDF page.
Free – Ad Supported
This highly polished, professional plugin is free to use and fully functional. We maintain, improve, and offer support to all users.
You get all this for free, and in return tasteful ads are displayed in a non-interfering way.
Ads are only shown in the print/pdf/email confirmation window. No other ads are displayed or embedded in the content, or snuck in anywhere else.
For example, click here to see image
Purchase an Ad-Free Subscription
Get a quality product for reasonable price. Remove the ads by purchasing an ad-free subscription. It’s cheap, easy, and straightforward.
Purchase now at PrintFriendly.com/pro
Localized in 30 Languages
PrintFriendly & PDF speaks your language! It detects (based on browser setting) the end-users language and automatically changes language. For example, if your browser is set to Spanish, then PrintFriendly will use Spanish.
A few of our supported languages:
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
Give PrintFriendly & PDF a test drive at PrintFriendly.com
Print, PDF, Email Privacy & Data
PDFs are generated on our server; this plugin “phones home”. Also if the end-user shares the page via email, the email is sent by our server.
Our Fundamental Principles:
- We do not sell data. Period.
- We do not share data, unless compelled by the law.
- We do not ask for personal information, unless it’s needed to provide a service.
- We don’t store personal information, unless required for the on-going operation of service.
Specifically, here’s what we do with the data and information:
Page content is not sent or stored on server, except to generate the PDF. After the PDF is generated, we temporarily store the PDF to allow the end-user time to download. After this time has expired, the PDF is permanently deleted.
Email Address & Content get permanently deleted In order to send the email, we need to store the email address and message on our server. After the email has been sent and found not to be a spammer, the email address is permanently deleted.
Server log files get created and deleted. Browsers and Servers pass non-personally-identifying information, such as the browser type, language, referrer, and the date/time. We may use this data to analyze how the service is being used. Non-personally-identifying aggregate data may get published, e.g., by a report on trends in the usage of the service.
- Search for PrintFriendly in your WordPress backend and click install, or download the printfriendly.zip file and unzip it.
- If you downloaded the zip, upload the printfriendly folder into wp-content/plugins folder
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress Admin area.
- Select “Settings” to customize button style and placement.