What’s great content if it never gets published? At Presto Media, we know you want to focus on growing your business and to spend less time managing content. Presto Media delivers your assignment wherever you need it to go online. This could be a CMS, a Google Folder, or a simple email to you — whatever you prefer, we can accommodate.
Steps To Install The Presto Media WordPress Plugin
1. Activate the Presto Media WordPress Plugin.
2. Hover over the Settings tab and select “Presto Media”
3. On this page, you’ll see an “Authentication Key” code. Copy this number as you will need it for the next step.
4. Log into your Presto Publisher account and click on the Settings link at the bottom left of your screen.
5. At the bottom of your Settings page you will see a section for “Manage Outlets.” Select to Manage the Outlet that is correlated with the site you just activated the plugin on.
6. Under the Manage Outlet page, you’ll be asked to enter your website’s URL in the first field, and then in the second field is where you will paste that Authentication Key you copied from your WordPress site’s Presto Media plugin page.
7. Select to Connect and you should receive a success message.
8. Congrats! You just installed and connected your Presto Media WordPress Plugin!