This plugin adds a post-type drop-down to the post editor section, you can change any post to a new post type.
- easy to install
- No need to settings in admin.
- Change Page to Post
- Change Post to Page
- Change Post to Custom
- Change Custom post to Custom post
This plugin requires PHP 5 or above and WordPress 3.0 or greater. It works in standard WordPress environments. It is strongly recommended to use WordPress in the newest version.
- If you have any suggestion, feel free to email me at [email protected]
How to Use
- From the post edit screen, above the “Publish” button is the “Post Type” interface.
- From the post list screen, click quick edit below the “status” button select post type and update post.
- Go to Plugins > Add New or Download the plugin and unzip it.
- Searh “Post type manager” Or Upload the folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- install and activate the WordPress admin panel.