Enables an editable description for a post type to display at the top of the post type archive page. Output the description via the native
the_archive_description() function that already works with a taxonomy term descriptions.
Other Plugins by MRWweb
- Feature a Page Widget – Feature a single page in any sidebar.
- MRW Web Design Simple TinyMCE – Get rid of bad and obscure TinyMCE buttons. Move the rest to a single top row.
- Post Status Menu Items – Adds post status links–e.g. “Draft” (7)–to post type admin menus.
- Hawaiian Characters – Adds the correct characters with diacriticals to the WordPress editor Character Map for Hawaiian
- From your WordPress site’s dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for “Post Type Archive Descriptions.”
- Click “Install.”
- Click “Activate.”
- Depending on your theme, you may need to add
the_archive_description()to your templates in order for it to work.
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the Post Type Archive Descriptions plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem