Easily calculate and handle authors’ pay on a multi-author blog. Set up the wished payment criteria and let the plugin compute posts payment. Stats are immediately be viewable. Both a general view with all users and a specific one for each author are possible. It can easily help you implement a revenue sharing/paid to write model for your business.
- Pay per post, word, visit (tutorial), image and comment (not mutually exclusive).
- Pay with an incremental system (eg. each word is €0.01 => 100 words = €1) or with a zonal one (eg. from 200 to 300 words/visits it’s €2.00, up to 10 zones).
- No account needed. Data is yours, no need to sign-up to anything really.
- Old stats availability. View posts countings since the first written post, disregarding the plugin install date. A fancy date picker lets you shift between days and select the desired range, or pick a ready choice (such as This month, Last month…).
- Responsive and sortable stats: optimized stats page for mobile devices and sortable stats table.
- Personalize user’s settings, so that special settings only apply to a particular user. Different settings can be made apparent in the stats or hidden depending on your needs.
- Customizable permissions to prevent your users to see stats and use functions they are not supposed to.
- Extend with your own custom implementation through hooks, filters and special API features (learn more).
- And… works with custom post types, narrow your payments only to chosen user groups, supports pagination, and even more!
GitHub repository (wanna join us coding?)
Integrate with Analytics/Adsense and pay with PayPal
The PRO version includes Analytics visits payment, Adsense Revenues sharing, payments management and PayPal payments. Among other stuff, it also allows to keep a convenient log of past payments and to display stats in public pages through a shortcode.
Integrate with Facebook
The Facebook addon allows to pay posts for the Facebook shares and comments they receive.
Browse all extensions.
Post Pay Counter has been translated into the following languages:
- French (Alexandre Mark)
- German (Julian Beck)
- Dutch (Elza van Swieten)
- Italian (Stefano Ottolenghi)
- Portoguese (Marco Dantas)
- Turkish (A. Bilgen)
- Czech (Jiří Kučera)
- Russian (Azat Seyitmuhammedov)
If you want to translate it in your own language and get a discount on the PRO version, contact us!
- Upload the directory of the Post Pay Counter in your wp-content/plugins directory; note that you need the whole folder, not only the single files.
- Activate the plugin through the “Activate” button in the “Plugins” page of your WordPress.
- Head to the configuration page first. The plugin already comes with a predefined set of settings, but you may want to set it up to better suit your needs.
- That’s it, you are done! You can now check the stats page to browse all the countings.