The best free exit intent popup builder, contact form builder & lead generation platform for your website
Create beautiful popups, contact forms, optins, and forms in less than 2 minutes. Use exit intent popup and advanced targeting rules to convert more visitors into leads, subscribers and sales.
How Poptin Can Help Your Business Grow
- Grow your email list
- Capture more leads
- Get more sales
- Recover cart abandonment
- Increase visitors’ engagement with pop ups and inline forms
Poptin forms and popup plugin tracks the website’s visitors’ behavior and shows the right message at the right time. The platform helps to improve conversion rate and turn more visitors into leads, sales, newsletter subscribers, increases engagement and recovers abandoning website and cart visitors using exit intent technology and many other triggers
Open a Poptin account for free
Poptin is a web application that works perfectly with WordPress and many more web platforms. Start creating your first popups and contact forms by opening your free account
You can create anything your marketing heart desires from advanced overlays to pop-ups, inline forms, lead form widgets, exit popups, and social widgets – it’s all on-brand and fully customizable with our powerful popup builder. Reduce cart abandonment and bounce rate and increase conversion rate!
NEW FEATURE UPDATES
- Integromat integration – we’ve launched our Integromat integration. Connect your pop ups and contact forms to Integromat. Click here to try out our Integromat app.
- Dynamic tags for your pop ups and forms – add dynamic Merge Tags to your pop ups and contact forms. Display dynamic text or image that is pulled from a class or ID on your page, or even from a UTM parameter. You can use this feature to create dynamic pop ups and contact forms based on your website’s content
- Ticker element – add a news ticker element to your popups and forms to catch more attention and announce important information
- Inactivity trigger – You can now show the a pop up to visitors who didn’t move the cursor, type, click or scroll for a certain time on the page
- You can access your popups and contact forms leads by clicking on the leads number in the Popups or Forms page
- New types of fields – add number fields, textarea fields, website fields, date fields, select, radio buttons, checkboxes, and hidden fields. Use the new fields to make your forms better. You can also use it to gather feedback and to create surveys
- Coupon element – add a coupon element to your pop ups and contact forms and let your visitors copy your coupons code at the click of a button
- Faster loading time – got used to fast loading time? our forms and popups are now loading much faster!
- Load display rules from existing popups
- Drafts and Autosaving: in case you design a new popup and the process is disrupted, your popup or contact form will be saved as draft
If you work on an existing popup or form, all your changes will be saved periodically, so you can recover last version if something goes wrong. Create your pop up and contact form and be sure your work is saved
- Add tags to your Mailchimp integration
- New integration with Zoho CRM, Leader, LeadSquared, ProveSource, Omnisend, Drip, MailerLite, Sendinblue, SendFox, and Sendlane
- Landing page link – display each popup as a landing page and share it via email, message or post it on social media
- Bulk delete pop ups and forms – from now on you can bulk delete your pop ups and contact forms with just a few clicks
- New! WooCommerce add to cart pop pup – upsell to your visitors by creating a WooCommerce “add to cart” pop up. You can create different pop ups for different products
EXIT INTENT TRIGGER INCLUDED!
Our popup plugin includes exit intent trigger on the free plan and many other advanced features. The free plan comes with 1,000 visitors of popups and forms per month.
Unlimited popups, unlimited forms, unlimited integrations, unlimited leads.
What do you get with Poptin?
Create popups and contact forms in minutes using a drag & drop popup editor, no coding required!
Choose from a wide range of fully responsive and well designed popups and lead forms templates including lightbox, welcome screen, floating bar, slide-in, sidebar, facebook likebox, mobile popups, video pop up, countdown & timer popups and many more
Create beautiful inline forms using our powerful form builder: use our designed templates or create your own contact form from scratch. Add your embedded form anywhere on your website using a shortcode
Exit intent technology – unlimited exit popups included.
Our exit intent trigger is included in the free plan. Create any type of exit popup you want for your website (light box, bar, full screen etc.)
Track your popup and contact form analytics – see how many people visit your site and how many of them saw your pop ups and overlays. Understand what works great and what doesn’t
Advanced targeting options for your pop ups including exit intent trigger, display after time spent on the website, scrolling trigger, display after X pages visited, display after X clicks, inactivity trigger, URL targeting (page level on-site targeting), device targeting, geo-location (by country, including US states), IP block lists, days and hours, new vs returning visitors (based on cookies), traffic source (Facebook, Google, Google Ads [Adwords] Youtube, Reddit, Ads, Twitter, Pinterest and any site you want), on-click popup display
Show beautiful popups and embedded forms according to each visitor’s unique behavior
Add custom images and backgrounds, HTML elements, entry effects, CTA, change the height and width of your popups and forms, control the display location (header and footer, all sides and corners) with our form and popup maker
Integrate your popups and contact forms with your favorite emailing system, CRM or marketing automation platform including: MailChimp, Zapier, GetResponse, ConvertKit, Pipedrive, ActiveCampaign, Hubspot, Klaviyo, Zoho CRM and many more
A/B testing – what does work better, video popup or popup form? Test one popup or form against the other and improve conversion rate optimization
All type of fields – besides the regular name, email, and phone fields, add number fields, textarea, website field, date, select, radio buttons, checkboxes, and hidden field. Use the new fields to make your forms better. You can also use it to gather feedback and to create surveys
Landing page link – collect emails and leads using our simple landing page link. Each popup and contact form has it own landing page link that can be sent via email, message or post it on social media
Draft and Autosaving – when you design a popup or form and the process stops in the middle (internet issues, your kid spilled water on your laptop etc), your popup or form is saved as draft. You can go back to it whenever you want from the Popups and Forms tab
If you work on an existing popup or form, all your changes will be saved periodically. Once you go back to the editing of the popup or form you changed, choose if you want to load the last changes or work on the current version
Agency package: manage users and sub-accounts
Run your popup with our Autopilot trigger and get optimized results
SEO friendly mobile and desktop popups, and inline forms
Ways to automate Poptin with Zapier:
- Send an autoresponder with Gmail account
- Add new Poptin leads to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Integration with Aweber
- integration with Salesforce and Pardot
- integration with Intercom
- Integration with Marketo
- Add Trello cards from new Poptin submissions
- Send Slack messages for new Poptin leads
- Send Twilio SMS for new Poptin leads
Create popups and forms in any language: English, Mandarin, Portuguese, Spanish, Hindi, Arabic, Russian, Hebrew, German, Japanese, Italian, Polish, Thai, Ukrainian, Dutch, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Persian, Korean and more
RTL support: all the popups and forms you create are 100% RTL supported
Dynamic tags for your pop ups and forms – add dynamic Merge Tags to your pop ups and contact forms. Display dynamic text or image that is pulled from a class or ID on your page, or even from a UTM parameter. You can use this feature to create dynamic pop ups and contact forms based on your website’s content
Use our custom HTML feature to embed Playbuzz quizzes, social share buttons, Opinion Stage polls, Apester, Google surveys, Google maps, Typeform, Jotform, Wufoo and more
Launch a pop up from another pop up and create double opt-in, triple opt-in or any flow you want. You can create 2-step lightbox or even slide-in with a button that will launch a light-box or a full-screen overlay.
You are able to track your forms’ and popups’ performance not only on your dashboard but also with Hotjar, Lucky Orange, ClickTale, FullStory Smartlook, Crazyegg, MouseFlow or any other heatmap and session recording tool
Cookie targeting: display forms and popups to users with specific cookies. Use this feature to show popups and contact forms based on shopping cart data such as number of items, cart value, etc. You can also target logged in and logged out users
Tested with all browsers – Chrome, Firefox, Android, iOS, Safari, Explorer, Edge, Opera and more. Tested with all Windows versions, macOS and other operating systems
New GDPR features:
- Manually delete leads from the “Leads” tab
- Change the email of your account
- You can automatically delete leads so they won’t be stored more than 1/3/6/12/18/24 months or never stored/never deleted
- See the IP address of any lead you get
- Add a consent checkbox if you want your subscribers to agree to your terms of service before submitting a form
- Decreased number of cookies
- Click here to read more about Poptin’s GDPR changes
Drag and Drop Inline Form Builder
Create inline contact forms using Poptin. Once you use our form builder and create your contact form, you can use our shortcode and add the form anywhere on your website. When you create embedded forms with Poptin you can use our smart targeting and triggers options to maximize conversion rate.
Using our powerful form builder you can create beautiful forms. You can use our contact form templates or create your own form from scratch. Add elements that’ll increase your conversion rate like countdown timer, video, custom HTML, images, shapes, attention effect for your button and more.
We support any kind of fields including name, email, phone, custom fields, date, website, numbers, dropdown, radio buttons, checkboxes, and more.
You can also connect your contact form to our native integrations including MailChimp, HubSpot, Zoho, GetResponse, and more. You can also use our Zapier app and connect your embedded form to any platform supported by Zapier. Connect your contact form to our autoresponder, and send an automated email to visitors who fill out the form.
Run A/B tests – use our form builder to create different version of your form, and also create different trigger and targeting rules. Display different versions of your contact form using the same shortcode, and find out what’s the best version of your inline contact form.
Want to create a different version of your embedded form for mobile and for desktop? Use our form builder to create different versions for desktop and mobile, and display them using the same shortcode.
Open a Poptin account for free
Poptin is a web application that works perfectly with wordpress and many more web platforms. Start creating your first popup and contact form by opening your free account here
With the autoresponder, send an automatic email to visitors that submitted your pop ups and contact forms. Send an autoresponder for:
- A discount coupon to new newsletter subscribers
- A “Thank you” or a “Welcome” email
- A discount coupon code when visitors try to leave your checkout page
- A link to download an eBook, video, guide or manual, or you can also attach the file to the email
The autoresponder is available on any paid plan
Popular use cases
- Show an exit intent popup with a discount and a modal popup countdown to visitors who try to leave your eCommerce store checkout page and get more sales
- Show a scroll box newsletter pop up to visitors who read and scroll down 60% of your blog post and grow your email list
- Create an inline form on all your blog posts, and sync all your subscribers to your MailChimp account
- Show a floating bar popup with a coupon code to visitors who came to your site from a campaign you run that includes a UTM
- Show a click-to-call mobile widget to people that visit your site during your business work hours to get more leads
- Create a feedback form or survey to gather information from your website’s visitors
Poptin works great with WordPress page builders including Elementor, Divi, Visual Composer, WPBakery Gutenberg and more.
” All lead capturing tools have failed me…except for Poptin. This is the only platform that gives me the necessary flexibility for my forms. My lead generation is stellar and Poptin is a big part of it.”
Ilan Missulawin, Co-founder, Clickcease
“Getting started with poptin was a breeze – we’ve implemented the widget and connected it to our newsletter within minutes. Our site’s conversion rate skyrocketed!”
Michael Kamleitner, CEO, Walls.io
- Install and activate Poptin plugin on your WordPress website
- Create a free account through the plugin signup screen
- You’re good to go! Every popup you create using the Poptin app will appear on your website
- Please note: if you create a form, you need to embed the shortcode of that form for it to appear on your website