Pixelgrade Assistant is a plugin to go along with any free WordPress theme made by Pixelgrade.
It will elevate the whole experience of setting up your site:
- recommended plugins
- starter/demo content one-click import
- premium support access right in your WordPress dashboard
- theme documentation right in your WordPress dashboard
- various functionality and logic that a theme may need to do it’s best work.
All these facilities and enhancements are conditioned by having your site connected with pixelgrade.com. This way we can leverage our already existing infrastructure to best serve our free themes users also, with the efficiency required by a small team.
You can chose not to use Pixelgrade Assistant but you will not be able to access the benefits that accompany your Pixelgrade theme.
Made with love by Pixelgrade
If you identify any errors or have an idea for improving the plugin, please open an issue.
If Github is not your thing but you are passionate about Pixelgrade Assistant and want to help us make it better, don’t hesitate to reach us.
Unless otherwise specified, all the plugin files, scripts and images are licensed under GNU General Public License v3.0.
- @babel/core – License: MIT
- @material-ui/core – License: MIT
- @material-ui/icons – License: MIT
- @material-ui/styles – License: MIT
- aws-sdk – License: Apache 2.0
- bodybuilder – License: MIT
- core-js – License: MIT
- crypto-js – License: MIT
- elasticsearch – License: Apache 2.0
- entities – License: MIT
- http-aws-es – License: MIT
- lodash – License: MIT
- oauth-1.0a – License: MIT
- oauth-signature – License: BSD-3-Clause
- qs – License: BSD-3-Clause
- react – License: MIT
- react-dom – License: MIT
- react-cookies – License: MIT
- react-redux – License: MIT
- redux – License: MIT
Installing “Pixelgrade Assistant” can be done either by searching for “Pixelgrade Assistant” via the
Plugins → Add New screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org.
- Upload the ZIP file through the
Plugins → Add New → Uploadscreen in your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Head over to
Pixelgradeand set things up.