With PGP Key Generator, your visitors can generate their own private and public PGP keys. It is also possible to use the plugin to encrypt and unencrypt a PGP message.
Check https://wp2pgpmail.com for more info.
Is it secure ?
- You can verify the source code.
- No binaries are loaded from a server or used embedded.
- No hidden transfer of plain text.
This plugin is based on the tool developed by Ian Purton.
- Upload and extract the content of ‘pgp-key-generator.zip’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place the tag [pgp_key_generator] in the HTML code of the page you want to see the form generator