Add notes on the “edit post” and “edit page” screens’ sidebars in WordPress 2.8 and up. When used with Peter’s Collaboration E-mails 1.2 and up, the notes are sent along with the e-mails in the collaboration workflow. There is also a general and private notes system on the dashboard.
On its own, this plugin adds a panel to the sidebar of the add and edit post / page screens so that users can add notes for themselves or others and keep track of these notes. Whenever you save a post, you can type a note to be displayed along with the post in the edit view.
On the dashboard, there’s also a summary of the most recent notes. By default this shows notes by all people on relevant posts / pages. There is also a general and private notes system.
- fr_FR translation by Denis Rebaud
- pt_BR translation by Murillo Ferrari
- es_ES translation by Karin Sequen
- ja translation by Kazuhiro Terada
- pl_PL translation by Michal Rozmiarek
- nl_NL translation by Rene of http://wpwebshop.com
- sv_SE translation by Karin Lindholm
- ru_RU translation by Alexander Maltsev
- tr_TR translation by Berkay Unal of http://www.berkayunal.com
- da_DK translation by Lars Andersen
- de_DE translation by Tobias Karnetzke
- lt_LT translation by Vincent G of http://www.host1free.com
- it_IT translation by Ludo
- cs_CZ translation by Michal Kuk
- sk_SK translation by Patrik Žec (PATWIST) of http://patwist.com
- he_IL translation by Itamar Megged
- WordPress 3.2 or higher
Unzip the peters_post_notes folder to your WordPress plugins folder. It should work out of the box, but you can tweak some settings in the plugin file itself if needed.