PayPal Plus for WooCommerce is the official PayPal Plus plugin. Without much effort, it integrates all PayPal Plus payment methods into your WooCommerce shop: PayPal, Direct debit, Credit card and Pay upon invoice
On the checkout page, the plugin loads an iFrame which is provided by PayPal. It offers all PayPal Plus payment methods to the buyer. Depending on their choice, the buyers are, after clicking the buy-button, guided to the PayPal form or to forms where they can enter the data to pay via Direct debit, Credit card or upon invoice.
- New Express Checkout Gateway: Enable faster payments with the Express Checkout button, directly from the single product page or the shopping cart.
- More payment methods: PayPal Plus enables to integrate the four most popular payment methods into your shop: PayPal, Direct debit, Credit card, pay upon invoice.
- Easier integration: all payment methods in only one plugin.
- More safety: PayPal vendor protection protects against from losing money to chargebacks and reversals for all transactions.
- Attract more customers: with or without PayPal account.
- Userfriendly and responsive checkout: made by PayPal.
- Transaction amount is directly credited to your PayPal account after transaction
- Transparent and the same fees for all payment methods – without signup- or monthly fees.
- PCI conformity: On the checkout page, our plugin loads an iFrame being hosted by PayPal in which all transaction data are entered.
At the moment, PayPal Plus is only available for customers having their registered office in Germany. Nonetheless, international transactions work. Customers not being in Germany can only choose between the payment methods PayPal and Credit card.
More information about PayPal Plus
You want to have more information about PayPal Plus? You can find all details on PayPal’s pages.
PayPal Plus for WooCommerce PDF guide – download here
PayPal Plus for WooCommerce – Youtube Video
You can find technical support for this plugin in the wordpress.org forum: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woo-paypalplus
Please read the FAQ (frequently asked questions) first and make sure you have installed the newest version of the plugin before contacting us.
Made by Inpsyde · We love WordPress
- WooCommerce >= 3.6.4
Further minimum requirements are determined by the requirements for WooCommerce:
- PHP 5.6 or greater
- MySQL 5.6 or greater
- WordPress 4.4+
- WP Memory limit of 64 MB or greater (128 MB or higher is preferred)
Furthermore, you need a PayPal business account which is activated for PayPal. You submit the application to PayPal..
This is the easiest way to install the PayPal Plus plugin.
1. Log into your WordPress installation.
2. Go to the menu item Plugins and then to Install.
3. Search for PayPal Plus for WooCommerce. In case several plugins are listed, check if Inpsyde is the plugin author.
4. Click Install Now and wait until WordPress reports the successful installation.
5. Activate the plugin. You can find the settings here: WooCommerce => Settings => Checkout => PayPal Plus.
Attention: You need WooCommerce 3.0 or higher to use PayPal Plus. Otherwise, the setting page of the plugin is not available. You will get a notification in your WordPress backend if you don’t use the correct WooCommerce version.
In case the automatic installation doesn’t work, download the plugin from here via the Download-button. Unpack the archive and load the folder via FTP into the directory
wp-contentplugins of your WordPress installation. Go to Plugins => Installed plugins and click Activate on PayPal Plus für WooCommerce.