This plugin will allow you to collect PayPal donations on your website.
Watch this 1 minute video of how the plugin works:
You can place a PayPal Donation button anywhere on your site where you want to collect money. Your customers can use their PayPal account or Credit Card to donate money to you.
What makes this PayPal donation plugin powerful is its simplicity. Just install the plugin and in just a few minutes customers from around the world can start donating to you via PayPal.
On the settings page of the plugin you will find clear instructions on how to sign up for a PayPal account if you don’t have one already. The plugin also provides instructions for how to setup a PayPal Sandbox account – which will allow you to setup a fake PayPal buyer and seller account (with fake money) so you can test everything before you start selling to the public.
If you have any problems, questions, or issues about this PayPal plugin then please create a support request and we will get back to you quickly.
This PayPal plugin works with any WordPress theme.
WP Plugin is an offical PayPal Partner based in Boulder, Colorado. You can visit WP Plugins website at wpplugin.org. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.
PayPal Donation Features
- View donations made in your WordPress admin
- Button Manager
- Page / Post Button shortcode Inserter
- Donation Widget
- Built in support for 18 languages (PayPal currently supports 18 languages)
- Built in support 25 currencies (PayPal currently supports 25 currencies)
- Each button can have its own language and currency
- Each button can have its own button image
- Each button can have itw own PayPal account
- PayPal testing with Sandbox mode
- Customer can choose to make a recurring monthly PayPal donation
- Choose from 7 different PayPal donation buttons
- Upload and use your own donation button
- Choose how the PayPal window opens
- Setup a dropdown menu to force certain amounts
PayPal Donation Pro
We offer a Pro version of this PayPal plugin for business owners who need more features.
- Offer recurring donations.
- Recurring donations can be set up per day, week, month and year.
- Setup donations that recur forever.
- Recurring donations dropdown menu.
- Offer up to 20 amount dropdown menu options instead of 10.
WP Plugin is an offical PayPal Partner. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.
- Sign in to your WordPress site as an administrator.
- In the main menu go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for PayPal Donation Button and click install.
- Configure values on the settings page.
- Make a donation button on the button page. Place the shortcode it creates anywhere on your site to show the button.
- You are now ready to start collecting donations via PayPal on your site.