This PayPal plugin will allow you to sell products or services on your website using a PayPal Buy Now Button.
Watch this 1 minute video of how the plugin works:
You can place a PayPal Buy Now button anywhere on your site where you want to sell something. Your customers can use their PayPal account to pay for your products or services or they can pay by Debit or Credit Card.
What makes this PayPal plugin powerful is its simplicity. You don’t have to spend days setting up an eCommerce Solution. Just install this PayPal plugin and in just a few minutes customers from around the world can start buying products or services from your website using PayPal.
On the settings page of the plugin you will find clear instructions on how to sign up for a PayPal account if you don’t have one already. This PayPal plugin also provides instructions for how to setup a PayPal Sandbox account – which will allow you to setup a fake PayPal buyer and seller account (with fake money) so you can test everything before you start selling to the public.
If you have any problems, questions, or issues please create a support request and we will get back to you quickly.
This PayPal plugin works with any WordPress theme.
WPPlugin is an offical PayPal Partner based in Boulder, Colorado. You can visit WPPlugin’s website at wpplugin.org. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.
PayPal Buy Now Button Features
- PayPal Button Inserter – Just enter your items name, price, etc. and it make the Buy Now button for you
- Works with any WordPress Theme
- Built in support for 18 languages (PayPal currently supports 18 languages)
- Built in support 25 currencies (PayPal currently supports 25 currencies)
- Choose from 4 different PayPal button designs
- PayPal testing through SandBox
- PayPal authorization mode – sale or authorize
- Choose how the PayPal window opens
- Choose a cancel payment url
- Choose a succesful payment url
PayPal Buy Now Button Pro
We offer a Pro version of this PayPal plugin for business owners who need more features.
- Manage PayPal buttons in a Central Location
- View Sales in your Admin
- Inventory Management
- Charge Fixed Tax
- Charge Tax Rate
- Charge Shipping & Handling Per Item
- Price Dropdown Menu
- Text Dropdown Menu
- Show Price Beside Button
- Show Name Beside Button
- Set a Quantity Per Item
- Apply a Fixed Discount Per Item
- Apply a Discount Rate Per Item
- Add an Item ID or SKU
- Hide Customer’s Custom Note Field
- Change PayPal’s Return to Merchant Text
- Each Button Can Have Its Own Size
- Add a Custom Button Image
WPPlugin is an offical PayPal Partner. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.
- Sign in to your WordPress site as an administrator.
- In the main menu go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for PayPal Buy Now Button and click install.
- On the PayPal plugins settings page enter your PayPal account email or merchant ID.
- In your page or post editor, you will see a button called PayPal Button to create shortcodes automatically. Or if you want to manually make a PayPal button place
[wpecpp name='Product name goes here' price='6.99']in a post or page where you want your a PayPal button to show.
- That’s it. You are now ready to start accepting PayPal payment on your website.