A nice little plugin that lets you select which payment gateway is available for individual customers on the WooCommerce checkout. Please note that the user role must be “Customer” in order for it to apply changes. It has been tested up to WordPress 5.4, WooCommerce 4.0.1 and PHP 7.1 and the WooCommerce Storefront theme. If you have any trouble with it, please do drop an email in the Support Forum here or drop us a line at [email protected]
PRO version features
The Payment Gateway Restrictions for WooCommerce plugin now comes with a PRO version as well, that allows you to have more control over restriction rules and conditions, as wel as some other useful features, such as:
* User or global payment gateway restrictions
* Restrict payment gateways based on cart total, subtotal and shipping amounts
* Restrict payment gateways based on product categories
* Restrict payment gateways based on selected products
* Restrict payment gateways based on user roles or logged in/guest
You can check out the PRO version here – DOWNLOAD HERE.
Upload the zip file through the WordPress Add Plugin screen or unzip it and upload it to your plugins folder. Then, simply activate the plugin. You must have WooCommerce installed for it to work.