Payment Gateway Based Fees and Discounts for WooCommerce plugin extends WooCommerce by adding options to set fees or discounts based on customer selected payment gateway.
Payment gateway based fees and discounts can be added to all payment gateways including:
- standard WooCommerce payment gateways (Direct Bank Transfer (BACS), Cheque Payment, Cash on Delivery and PayPal),
- custom payment gateways added with any other plugin.
Fees and discounts can be set:
- globally for all products, or
- on per product basis.
Check out the PRO version of Payment Gateway Based Fees and Discounts for WooCommerce plugin.
Plugin requires minimum setup: after enabling the fee/discount for selected gateway (in WooCommerce > Settings > Payment Gateway Based Fees and Discounts), you can set:
- fee/discount value,
- fee/discount type: fixed or percent,
- additional fee/discount,
- minimum and maximum fee/discount values,
- minimum and/or maximum cart amount for adding the fee/discount,
- rounding options,
- taxation options,
- shipping options,
- product categories,
- customer countries and more.
Some of our Pro plugins
Some of our other free plugins
- We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins!
- Upload the entire plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Go to “WooCommerce > Settings > Payment Gateway Based Fees and Discounts”.