Passster makes password protecting your content easy.
Complete pages, posts, products(WooCommerce) or only parts of them with the integrated shortcode.
You can also use a modern and secure captcha solution instead of a password. Modern encryption keeps sure your passwords are incredibly secure.
You can use the following shortcode to partly password protect your content:
[passster password=”your-password”]your content[/passster]
You can also protect your content with a captcha:
[passster captcha=”true”]your content[/passster]
- restrict complete pages/posts/products with a password
- use a simple shortcode to protect parts of your content
- ajax-driven unlock – no page reload required
- customise the style with the Customizer
- use multiple passwords per page/post/product and shortcode
- Google ReCaptcha v3 (invisible Captcha)
- password lists for large sets of passwords
- expire passwords after usage
- protect Visual composer rows
- auto-unlock content per user and user role
Paired with exceptional support directly from the developer, timely updates and feature integrations and extensive documentation you can’t go wrong with Passster Pro.
Get it now on patrickposner.dev
I regulary optimize the documentation and release extensive tutorials on how to use Passster in a multitude of use-cases.
Learn more on patrickposner.dev/docs
The free support is exclusively limited to the wordpress.org support forum.
Any kind of email priority support, customization and integration help need a valid premium license.
CODING STANDARDS MADE IN GERMANY
The plugin is coded with modern PHP and WordPress standards in mind. It’s fully OOP coded. It’s highly extendable for developers through several action and filter hooks.
Passster keeps your website performance in mind. Every script is loaded conditionally and all input and output data is secured.
All major texts and information can be modified from the admin area of Passster.
The plugin is fully translatable in your language. At the moment there are only en_EN and de_DE, but you can easily add your preferred language as a .po/.mo.
It’s also fully compatible with WPML and Polylang.
Passster is simple to install:
- Download the .zip’
- Upload the directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory
- Go to the plugin management page and enable the Passster Plugin
- Browse to Settings > Passster
- Customise your settings and your good to go!