PAJ Featured Image Owl Carousel is an easy to use plugin to display featured images from posts, pages and custom post types as a carousel. It can also be used as a basic slider by setting the number of slides to 1.
- Display featured images from posts, pages or custom post types as an Owl carousel.
- Option to display post heading, post excerpt and post author etc.
- Option to choose excerpt length.
- Font size and colour options
- Each slide is a link back to the post or custom post type.
- Select from different categories
- Easy installable
- Fully responsive OWL Carousel.
- Mobile, Tablet touch supported.
- Mouse drag option
- Multiple Carousels on same page with different content.
- Uses SrcSet along with column number to improve google page speed results.
- Use with shortcode or as a Siteorigin widget.
- 2 navigation styles
- Image hover or boxed layout
- Options to choose number of slides on desktop, tablet and mobile
- Gap between slides option
- option to make images equal heights
- you can add a title for each carousel
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Make sure you have some posts which have featured images then add the shortcode [paj-owl-slider] to any page or post.
This will display the default carousel layout with four slides.
If you wish to use this plugin as a SiteOrigin widget then please note that SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle plugin must be installed and activated.
After you activate the required plugins, enable this carousel widget by going to Plugins > SiteOrigin Widgets in your WordPress admin and activate ‘PAJ Carousel slider’.
Although not required, Page Builder by SiteOrigin is highly recommended.