This Plugin used for front side post and pages counter. After activation of the plugin, You need to check checkbox from plugins setting. It will add page counter on the bottom of all pages. So, that all visitors can see page counts for entire site pages. The plugin provides search by page title and search by page published date facilities. Settings are required for page counter. The plugin provides to select specific post type to include in post /pages counter. The plugin also provides to exclude specific IP/s and specific register user to exude from post/pages counter.
Plugin Demo : View Demo
Page Counter Settings:
- In these options you can do different setting for page visit counter.
- Short Code: There are two shortcuts that you can use to manually add page view count to any content on admin or post/page template created by your theme or plugin that’s creating its own display content in a page / post.
- Post Type: You can select the post type from the drop down menu for which post views will be counted. If you leave blank on post type, then all pages or all past type posts will be counted.
- Exclude IPs (Ip Address): Enter the IP addresses which you want to be excluded from post views count.
- Exclude Users: Select users from your project/system to be excluded from post view count.
- Show front view counter: Check the box if you want to display counter view on front end.
- Choose color for the front end view: select color from color picker to choose the color for display visit pages text on front side as well as in the shortcode.
Page Visit Counter:
In this option you can see all pages listing within Page ID, Page Title and Total Count. It will display all pages of your site. If you excluded particular post type from page visit counter then also it will display that post type, posts pages on table but it will not count those pages and “total count” will be “0” for excluded post type, post pages.
- Search facility: This provides you the extra facility to search pages by title and search page by its crated date.
- Sharing facility: This provides you to share specific page on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.
- Reports: This provides you the specific page vise reports like Top browsers, Top 10 IP address, Top referer, weekly report and Monthly report using chart.
- Admin can see all pages counter in table format from admin site in “Page Visit Counter” option.
- After Activation of plugin it will display page count in all pages at bottom of your site. If you do not want to display or you want to exclude particular post type from page views count then at that time you exclude particular post type in “Post type” setting of page counter.
- If you want that pages visit/hits from Specific IP not include in page counter then you can add that Specific id to “Exclude IPs (Ip Address)” on setting of page counter and then page request comes from that Specific IP is not included in page visit counter.
- If you want that specific hits/visits of pages comes from register users of your site that is not include in page counter then you can add name of that Specific register user of your site on “Exclude Users” and then page request comes from that Specific register user is not included in page visit counter.
- There are two shortcodes that you can use to manually add page view count to any content on admin or post/page template created by your theme or plugin thats create it’s own display content in page/post.
- Use this shortcode to add admin side content on page/post: [pvcp_1]
- Use this shortcode to display total sites visit to add admin side content on page/post: [pvcp_website_count]
- Use this shortcode to add page/post template (.php) file of your own template:
<?php echo do_shortcode('[pvcp_1']');?>
- Use this shortcode to display total sites visit to add page/post template (.php) file of your own template:
<?php echo do_shortcode('[pvcp_website_count]');?>
In the migration process, all existing data converted into the page list. And after that new version provide page count with two different sections as Post(Blog) and Page.
We always welcome user suggestions. Let us know what you think about this plugin you liked or may have disliked. User’s feedback is important for us to improve more our plugins.
You can check our other plugins:
- Emporos – Responsive WooCommerce Theme
- Advance Flat Rate Shipping Method For WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Blocker – Prevent Fake Orders And Blacklist Fraud Customers
- WooCommerce Enhanced Ecommerce Analytics Integration With Conversion Tracking
- Woocommerce Category Banner Management
- Woocommerce Conditional Extra Fees
- Woocommerce Advanced Product Size Charts
- Advance Menu Manager for WordPress
- Woocommerce Save For Later Cart Enhancement
- WordPress 3.0 or higher
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Page Visit Counter, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type Page Visit Counter and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the the rating and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now?.
- Unzip the files and upload the folder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/) overwriting older versions if they exist
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin area.