Finally, OOPSpam Anti-Spam API is available for WordPress users as well.
OOPSpam Anti-Spam WordPress Plugin is a new generation spam-filter using modern approaches based on multiple inputs such as
- Spam score
- Machine Learning models
- Multiple blocklisted IPs lists
- Language outlier detection algorithm
- Spam word pattern detection
- Adult Content Detection
The value we bring:
- High accuracy
- Up to date with the latest spam campaigns
- Use one API key with unlimited websites
…and many custom rules to detect and mark as spam.
The plugin filters both comments and contact from submissions.
Supported Contact Form solutions:
- Ninja Forms
- Gravity Forms
OOPSpam Anti-Spam WordPress Plugin needs a minimum configuration. The only thing you need to do is get a key and insert it into the appropriate setting field under Settings=>OOPSpam Anti-Spam.
Please note: This is a premium plugin. You will need an OOPSpam Anti-Spam API key to use the plugin. The first 40 requests are free.
If you are already using OOPSpam on other platforms, you can also use the same API key for this plugin.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Just download the plugin, extract the zip file and move the contained
oopspam-antispamfolder in your WordPress Plugins folder
/wp-content/plugins/. Or simple download it from the dashboard.
- Go to your Admin Area and activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Finally go to the left menu and select Settings=>OOPSpam Anti-Spam All you need to do is add your OOPSpam API key.
Using the plugin requires you to have an OOPSpam API key. You can get one from here.
Once you have a key, copy it and paste into OOPSpam API key field under Settings=>OOPSpam Anti-Spam