You can enable any product in WooCommerce for personalization / customization using the MyStyle Custom Product Designer. This allows any user to design their own graphics with a photo-realistic live product preview, and can generate the print file for the order to exact high-res specs (Full-Mode only). The Customizer itself complete with graphics, uploaded images, and high-res print images are hosted remotely in the cloud by the MyStyle Platform and Amazon s3. Users have a live product preview throughout the design experience. Popular products to personalize include phone cases, t-shirts, canvas prints, etc.
Please note that the MyStyle Custom Product Designer is a serviceware plugin, and requires an active MyStyle Developer account to use in Full-Mode and for access to the high-res, cloud-hosted print files. The MyStyle Custom Product Designer works in conjunction with the MyStylePlatform.com customization service.
- Awesome User Experience
- User-designed products saves time and eliminates redundant design work
- High design-completion and sell-thru ratios
- World-class design tools in the MyStyle Customizer
- Easy / Quick to install
- Print-ready images streamline production with any fulfillment
- Use our catalog of products and network of manufacturers, or use your own!
- Experienced San Diego based development team for support or custom feature development
- 100% American Made in the USA! No outsourcing!
- Users can design their own products right on your website and:
- Upload photos
- Add custom text (vector)
- Add custom patterns with custom colors
- Apply cool effects (dropshadow, glow, bevel)
- Design multi-side products
- Design multiple sides simultaneously
- Add gradients (color fades)
- Integrates with WooCommerce products easily
- Adds custom products directly to the user’s WooCommerce shopping cart
- Product prices and description content controlled by WooCommerce as normal
- Thumbnail of user’s custom design shows in the shopping cart for each customized item
- Flash AND HTML5 Mobile versions
- Mobile auto-detection
- Print-ready image file generation (can be made to match your exact print specs)
- Print files can be retrieved in the normal WooCommerce order history in the admin (Full-Mode only)
- Print files are available with a paid license (see MyStyle Platform website for pricing)
- New products can be added to our system upon request
- New backgrounds, foregrounds or fonts can be added upon request
- Configur8 feature allowing the product image on the product info page to be changed based on user input.
You can see some examples of the MyStyle Custom Product Designer in use (and try it out) at the following sites:
The MyStyle Custom Product Designer requires that you have WordPress with the WooCommerce plugin activated. The plugin is very easy to install and can be set up in just a few minutes. This is a serviceware plugin, meaning that once installed, it will load the Custom Product Designer app remotely from a hosted service, and it will function with all features. However, when in Demo Mode, it will function without access to Print Files. To enable Full Mode, with access to print files, you will need to obtain your MyStyle Developer API Key and Secret, and enter them in your MyStyle settings.
- Install the Plugin: Upload the mystyle folder to your website’s
- Activate the plugin: Find MyStyle in your ‘Plugins’ menu in the WordPress admin and press ‘Activate’. This will enable the plugin and also automatically create a “customize” page where the Product Designer will load when someone goes to design their own product. This new Customize page will be created complete with the Customizer Shortcode already in the content. You do not have to manually create your Customize App page or use the shortcode anywhere. When a user clicks ‘customize’ on any product, they will be taken to this automatically created page. You may change the title of this page in your page list, or add your own content to it before or after the shortcode.
- Follow the links in the Settings > MyStyle admin to obtain your Developer account, API Key and Secret, and enter them in the settings page. When you register for your Developer account, you’ll be given a temporary demo ID to test with until we can review your account and provide you with your own credentials.
- In the WooCommerce product settings, go to the MyStyle tab (beneath product data), check the box ‘Make Customizable’ box and enter a corresponding Template Id. Try using the Template Id 70 for a 12×16 canvas print template. You will receive a list of template ids once you have an active license.