myCred is an intelligent and adaptive points management system that allows you to build and manage a broad range of digital rewards including points, ranks and, badges on your WordPress/WooCommerce powered website.
Build brand loyalty by rewarding your customers through store reward systems, community leaderboards, monetizing your website content, etc. – The possibilities are endless.
Increase customer engagement tenfold – Rewarding your users for community engagement will help your business grow.
AMAZING AWARD SYSTEMS TO ENGAGE AND REWARD LOYAL CUSTOMERS
myCred allows THREE different ways through which you can award your users:
Points – Set events and triggers to allow real-time tracking and automatically award your users with points.
Ranks – Set ranks within your leaderboards and reward your users with significant perks after they reach a certain milestone.
Badges – Boost your users’ participation by rewarding them for their exceptional performance.
BECOME A VIP MEMBER OF THE MYCRED MEMBERSHIP CLUB
Join the myCred membership club today and take advantage of premium services that include priority customer support and hundreds of add-ons at a super-saver price – Save 30% on all 3-year plans!
- Instantly gain access to 50+ myCred add-ons.
- Premium support & priority updates.
- One membership license key that works for all add-ons.
- Connect multiple sites with just one membership license key.
- Upgrade your package at any time to get more add-ons.
Important Announcement You have to update your myCred plugin to version 1.8.8 in order to use the myCred Membership services.
– Point Balances: Each user on your website will have their own point balance, where they’ll be able to view points that were gained/lost.
– Account History: Each time a user gains or loses points on your website, the transaction is logged into a central log for accountability.
– Points Management: You have full control over your users’ point balances; You can adjust your user/s balance by adding or removing points with or without a log entry.
– White-Labeling: myCred has built-in support for white-labeling – This allows you to rename the plugin in your admin area to anything you like.
– Import & Export: myCred comes with three built-in import tools allowing you to import points, log entries, or migrate your CubePoints installation.
– Automatic Points: Automatically award or deduct points from your user’s balance for their interaction on your WordPress/WooCommerce website.
– Multiple Point Types: Create multiple point types through the admin area to manage things easily. There is no limit to the number of point types you can have at your disposal.
– Multi-Site Support: myCred has built-in support for multi-sites, allowing you to choose between using a unique myCred installation or centralize balances across your network.
– Leaderboards: Generate leaderboards based on your user’s balance or points history – display users with the most points for a particular instance.
– Badges: Award badges to your users based on their points history. You can set certain requirements for this feature so that myCred automatically awards them to the deserving users.
– Buy Points: The buyCred add-on allows your users to purchase points using real money using some of the most popular payment gateways available in the market today.
– Coupons: Create and share coupon codes with your users, which can be redeemed when they have generated a certain amount of points.
– Notifications: The notifications add-on allows you to show popup notifications each time a user gains or loses points on your website.
– Ranks: Ranks are based on how well your user balance is performing. As a user’s balance changes, so do their rank.
– Store Payments: myCred supports some of the most popular store plugins for WordPress, allowing your users to pay for orders/tickets using their point balance instead of real money.
– Reward Purchases: You can opt to reward your users with points that they can use to buy products in your store.
– Sell Content: The Sell Content add-on allows you to sell access to the content field of posts/pages or custom post types on your website.
– Statistics: The statistics add-on will convert your log data into charts to help visualize points usage and circulation on your website.
– Transfers: The transfer add-on allows your users to transfer points to other users on your website.
– Theme Independent: The myCred plugin is theme independent – Your theme needs to support widgets and shortcodes in order to run myCred.
– BuddyPress Ready: myCred has had built-in support for BuddyPress through which you can access BuddyPress related features like Insert point balances/badges/ranks into your user’s profiles.
– Bootstrap Ready: myCred comes with minimal CSS styling to give you the freedom to style everything according to your needs.
– Translation Ready: You can add your own language translation or adjust the built-in translation support.
AN ATTRACTIVE AND EFFECTIVE POINTS AND REWARDS SYSTEM
Empower your WordPress website users by rewarding them points – each user has their own POINT BALANCE that can be used in purchasing online products or online activities.
Not only will you be able to manually adjust the point balance system at any time, but you can also set up multiple point types and use them for different kinds of activities. How these point balances are accessed, used, or displayed are entirely up to you.
AWARD OR DEDUCT POINTS AUTOMATICALLY
myCred supports an extensive set of WordPress interactions through which you can automatically give/take points from a user. These actions can be as simple as logging in, publishing content, or leaving a comment. These automatic adjustments are managed by a feature called “Hooks” that can be set up in your admin area.
Each time myCred adds or deducts points from a user, the adjustment is logged in a dedicated log, allowing your users to browse their history. This log keeps a record of your users’ accountability, badges, and ranks, among other useful statistics.
This log data can be converted into charts to help you visualize the usage and circulation of points on your website.
You can achieve the following features by using a dedicated log for your points system:
- Set a limit to the maximum number of times each hook can give out points to your user.
- Badges will use the log’s data to determine which user has earned a badge.
- Add-ons such as “Sell Content” use the log to keep track of users who have purchased posts from your website.
- Add-ons use the log to make sure that a user does not gain repetitive points for the same interaction within a given time frame.
myCred is much more than just a point management system – The plugin comes with several built-in add-ons that enable you to perform complex tasks such as transfer or buy points for real money, allow payments in stores, etc.
– Badges: Award your users badges based on their points history.
– buyCred: Let your users buy points in exchange for real money.
– Coupons: Create coupons that can be redeemed for points.
– Email notifications: Setup email notifications for status updates.
– Gateway: Let users pay with points in your store.
– Notifications: Enable popup notifications that display status updates.
– Ranks: Create ranks based on the user’s point balance.
– Sell Content: Sell your content in exchange for points.
– Statistics: Get a statistical overview of points in circulation, etc.
– Transfers: Allow your users to transfer points to other users.
Power your WordPress website with 50+ add-ons ranging from categories like Gamification and Freebies to Third-Party Bridges and Store Gateway.
BUILT-IN PLUGIN SUPPORT
myCred supports some of the most popular WordPress plugins like BuddyPress, WooCommerce, Jetpack, Contact Form 7, Disqus, Gravity Forms, among countless others.
Simple & organized – To keep your admin area organized, myCred will only show features and setting for those third-party plugins that are installed and enabled.
INTEGRATED WITH THE MOST POPULAR LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
myCred is integrated with a large number of popular learning management systems, that include:
MYCRED’S INTEGRATION WITH YOUR FAVORITE PAGE BUILDERS:
MYCRED OFFERS A VARIETY OF FREE PLUGINS THAT INCLUDE:
- LifterLMS Plugin Integration with myCred
- myCred Credly
- myCred BP Group Leaderboards
- myCred for WP-Pro-Quiz
- myCred for Rating Form
Explore to find out more…
MYCRED’S THIRD-PARTY BRIDGES PLUGINS:
- Stripe – buyCred Gateway
- Easy Digital Downloads – myCred Gateway
- myCred Zapier Addon
- myCred Dokan
- myCred WCVendors
- myCred Learndash
- myCred for Users Ultra
- myCred for User Pro
MYCRED’S GAMIFICATION PLUGINS:
MYCRED’S ENHANCEMENT PLUGINS:
- myCred WooCommerce Plus
- myCred Email Digest
- myCred Progress Map
- myCred Points Cap
- myCred Level Cred
- myCred Social Proof
- myCred SMS Payments – Twilio Transfers
- myCred Expiration Add on
- myCred Social Share Add on
- myCred Progress Bar Add on
- myCred Video Add-on For JW Player
- myCred BP Charges
- myCred Rest API
- myCred Transfer Plus
- myCred Video Add-on For Vimeo
- myCred Notifications Plus Add-on
myCred has the ability to “do-it-all” because we have put in a lot of effort to make sure that the supported plugins are as developer-friendly as possible. If you need to build a custom feature, simply submit a request for a quote via the myCred website.
We offer support on our myCred website from 9 AM – 5 PM, Monday to Friday (GMT+5).
If you’re facing a problem that is not described in our technical documentation, we suggest that you consult myCred’s online community with your question. We pay users through myCred Store Tokens as a reward for reporting bugs and even their fixes.
- WordPress 4.8 or greater
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- PHP mcrypt library enabled
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater