This plugin helps to generate multiple re-ordering interface for your post types as well as custom post types as many times as you required for your custom development. With such a custom ordering facility, it will be much faster and easier for the crawlers to generate multiple ordering for same post types as well as individual post types.
This plugin development aims to get solutions when you want to display custom ordering for one post-type i.e. HomePage AND custom ordering for same post-type i.e. on Custom Post Page with the help of query code in your custom templates.
In order to configure settings, navigate to [ WordPress Admin -> Settings -> Multiple Post Types Order ], where you can see two options:
- Show/Hide Re-Ordering Interface for Post Types
- No of times Re-Ordering required
After configuring your settings, “MPT Order #” will be displayed on your desired post types and under it, you can drag and drop Re-Order by your Post Titles, hit ‘Save’ and click on Display Query Code. You can use this Query code in your custom templates and customize look-n-feel and your desired result will be displayed.
Example Display Query Code:
<?php $data = new WP_Query( array( 'post_type' => 'post', 'post_status' => array( 'publish'), 'posts_per_page' => -1, 'orderby' => 'meta_value_num', 'meta_key' => 'custom_order_type_snv_1', 'order' => 'ASC', )); ?> <?php while ( $data->have_posts() ) : $data->the_post(); ?> <?php the_title(); ?> <?php endwhile;?> <?php wp_reset_query(); ?>
Example Display shortcode:
[mpto post_type='post' meta_key='custom_order_type_snv_1']
[mpto post_type='post' meta_key='custom_order_type_snv_1' posts_per_page='10' limit='250' readmore='Readmore' style='style11' google_font='Roboto' item_width='300' item_height='300' des_size='10' title_size='18' it_margin='2' title_color='#ffffff' des_color='#ffffff']
- `post_type` – Your list of post types given in query code
- `meta_key` – Your meta key value given in query code
- `posts_per_page` – Display number of lists per page
- `limit` – Character limit for excerpt or content
- `readmore` – Custom label for more text with link
- `style` – You can choose amazing hover style effects from style1 to style22
- `google_font` – You can add your desired google fonts by name
- `item_width` – Set your desired width
- `item_height` – Set your desired height
- `des_size` – Set your desired description font size
- `title_size` – Set your desired title font size
- `it_margin` – Set custom right margin
- `title_color` – Set title color based on website color
- `des_color` – Set description color based on website color
- Any Post Types multiple times Re-Order
- Supports Hierarchical Post Types Re-Order for Both – Parent & Child Posts
- Supports individual child posts re-ordering from any parent post
If desired results are not displaying on front-end after setting up re-ordering in admin, please click “Reset Order” once and set re-ordering again. This will solve your issue.
We have this plugin compatible gutenberg.
multiple-post-types-orderfolder to your
- Activate the plugin from Admin > Plugins menu.
- Once activated you should check with Settings > Multiple Post Types Order
- Use MPT Order # link which appear into each post types section to re-order.