This WordPress email plugin allows you to intercept an email that is sent by wp_mail() function and duplicates it as many times as you need. Then, upon your request, the plugin could process it in the following way:
- send the email to multiple recipients;
- differentiate data sets while sending it to multiple recipients;
- add the information about the emails sent to log;
- add some text before or after the message body;
- replace sender’s text, name (field From Name), subject, and even the recipients if needed.
You can set the following options:
- Specify the form name and email address for the outgoing email.
- Specify the email(s) of recipient (s).
- Specify the text that could be prepended to the message body.
- Choose to send the mail by SMTP or PHP’s mail() function.
- Specify the SMTP settings: host, port, username and password.
- Choose SSL / TLS encryption (different from STARTTLS).
- Choose to use of SMTP authentication or not (as it is by default).
- Go to Plugins > Add New > search for “scand-multi-mailer”
- Press “Install Now” button for the “MultiMailer” plugin
- Press “Activate” button
- Upload “scand-multi-mailer” directory to “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate our WordPress SMTP plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the MultiMailer plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem