“Pagamento de Serviços” (payment of services) on Multibanco (Portuguese ATM network), or Home Banking services, is the most popular way to pay for services and (online) purchases in Portugal. Portuguese consumers trust the “Multibanco” system more than any other.
This plugin will allow you to generate a payment Reference the customer can then use to pay for his WooCommerce order, through an ATM or Home Banking service.
The new MB WAY (using the customer mobile phone number) and CTT Payshop payment methods are also available.
This plugin will soon require WordPress 4.4, WooCommerce 3.0 and PHP 7.0 or above.
If you cannot update any of these components, you should check the changelog of this plugin to find out which is the last version you can use in your scenario.
Are you already issuing automatic invoices on your WooCommerce store?
If not, get to know our new plugin: Invoicing with InvoiceXpress for WooCommerce
- Generates a Multibanco Reference for simple payment on the Portuguese ATM network or Home Banking service;
- Allows the customer to pay using MB WAY using his mobile phone;
- Generates a Payshop Reference for simple payment on the Payshop agents network, CTT stores or post offices available all over Portugal;
- Automatically changes the order status to “Processing” (or “Completed” if the order only contains virtual downloadable products) and notifies both the customer and the store owner, if the automatic “Callback” upon payment is activated;
- Automatic “Callback” can be activated upon request to IfthenPay, via the plugin settings screen for each payment method;
- Shop owner can set minimum and maximum order totals for each payment gateway to be available;
- Ability to reduce stock when the order is created or paid;
- Allows searching orders (in the admin area) by Multibanco or Payshop Reference;
- Integration for 3rd party SMS notification plugins (only Multibanco and Payshop):
- WooCommerce – APG SMS Notifications
- Twilio SMS Notifications
- YITH WooCommerce SMS Notification
- E-goi SMS Orders Alert/Notifications for WooCommerce (integration implemented on their plugin)
- Other providers can be added upon request (under quotation);
- WPML tested and compatible (for multilingual shops);
- Polylang tested;
- WooCommerce Subscriptions (experimental) integration (only Multibanco and MB WAY);
- WooCommerce Deposits by webtomizer (experimental) integration;
- WooCommerce Blocks checkout block (experimental) integration (only Multibanco);
- PHP7 tested and compatible;
Entity per Category:
- Set a base Multibanco Entity and Subentity, or MB WAY Key, at the product category level, so you can get the payment on different accounts based on the order;
- Lock the cart so you can only have products from the same account on each order;
- Use the included automatic install feature on your WordPress admin panel and search for “Multibanco, MBWAY and Payshop (IfthenPay) for WooCommerce”.
- Multibanco: Go to WooCoomerce > Settings > Checkout > Pagamento de Serviços no Multibanco and fill in the data provided by IfthenPay (Entity and Subentity) in order to use this payment method. A contract with IfthenPay is mandatory to receive this data.
- MB WAY: Go to WooCoomerce > Settings > Checkout > Pagamento MB WAY no telemóvel and fill in the data provided by IfthenPay (MB WAY Key) in order to use this payment method. A contract with IfthenPay is mandatory to receive this data.
- Payshop: Go to WooCoomerce > Settings > Checkout > Pagamento na rede de agentes Payshop and fill in the data provided by IfthenPay (Payshop Key) in order to use this payment method. A contract with IfthenPay is mandatory to receive this data.
- Make sure you ask IfthenPay to activate the “Callback” on their side with the URL and Anti-phishing key provided in the settings screen. There is a feature in each payment method screen that allows you to make this request via email.
- Start receiving payments 🙂