Multi Account Tweet Feeds by Webline is a simple and easy to use plugin to show latest tweets from a multiple Twitter accounts in the same sidebar widget,post,page or text widget content including parsing of @usernames, #hashtags, media and URLs into links.
The plugin is based on Twitter API version 1.1.
In order to use it, you have to create a personal Twitter Application on the https://apps.twitter.com/ website. Within your Application, Twitter provides you four values: the Consumer Key, the Consumer Secret, the Access Token and the Access Token Secret.
Enter all these Authorization strings in the widget options box from Appearance -> Widgets, along with your other display settings, for display widget in sidebar.
Enter all these Authorization strings in settings page from Settings -> Multi Account Tweet Feeds, along with your other display settings, for use shortcode [wli-multi-account-tweet-feeds] in post,page or text widget.
Your Multi Account Tweet Feeds by Webline plugin is now ready and active!
- Display tweets in sidebar using widget
- Shortcode [wli-multi-account-tweet-feeds] support, for display tweets on post,page or text widget content
- Show tweets from multiple accounts
- Control for set tweets cache time(in minutes), which improve tweets loading time.
- Control for showing Avtar
- Control for showing Replies
- Control for showing Time (e.g. 4 days ago, 27 mins ago)
- Control for showing Short Time (e.g. Sep 24, Nov 29)
- Control for set widget height.
- Control for set widget title color.
- Control for set widget header background color.
- Unzip ‘multi-account-tweet-feeds-by-webline.zip’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory or add it by ‘Add new’ in the Plugins menu.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu.