By installing this plugin, you can change the cursor to an image in png, jpg, jpeg format. You can use different images for the entire document, another image for links or buttons. The setup process is simple. Install the plugin then in Appearance-> Cursor Settings select the image for your cursor and upload it. Remember that the image should not be too large to cover the content or too small and invisible.
You can specify in the settings whether the cursor for links and buttons will change. You can customize a single image and its size for links, buttons or the entire document. You can also adjust the cursor so that it does not change.
Image format: Use only PNG, JPG, GIF image formats and GIF format can lose its animation if it was!!!
Key features of this plugin include:
- Upload your image as a cursor.
- Adjust the size of your image.
- You can choose whether the cursor changes for links or buttons
- You can also download your cursors for links and buttons.
and ask them your sizes
This plugin depends on the jQuery and JQuery UI libraries (Included in the WordPress core).
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Appearance->Cursor Settings to configure cursors