This plugin provides a simple contact form including shortcode, basic form fields, spam prevention, and customizer settings.
- E-mail validation
- Phone (optional)
- Address (optional)
- Pre-defined message text
- Multiple recipients
- HTML5 form field validation
- Success Message (customizer)
- E-mail signature (customizer)
- Auto-reply text (customizer)
- Token preventing multiple submits (customizer)
- Security number field (customizer)
- GDPR checkbox (customizer)
- Translations: EN, DE
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Search and install the mnmlWP Simple Contact Form plugin from your WordPress dashboard (Plugins > Add New). Alternatively, upload the plugin zip-file to your plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in your WordPress dashboard.
- Configure the contact form customizer options according to your needs.
- Use the [contact] shortcode with your preferred parameters (cf. Details).
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the mnmlWP Simple Contact Form plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem