Meta Tag Manager 2.0 is a complete rewrite with many improvments on the first versions. Whilst there are many improvements, this first rewrite isn’t a great departure from the original plugin, although it adds some fundemental improvements.
We have plenty of ideas of what to add to the plugin, we’d love to hear your suggestions too, please let us know on our support forums.
Meta Tags Manager is a simple, lightweight plugin which allows you to add custom meta tags to your site. Features include:
- Supports meta tags including the name, property, http-equiv, charset and itemprop attributes.
- Add meta tags to specific posts, choose what Custom Post Types to support from our settings page.
- Add global meta tags that will display on specific CPTs, Taxonomies, your front page or your whole site.
Use cases include:
- Adding Google and Yahoo site verification tags
- Adding additional open graph, twitter card or other social media meta info not supported by other SEO/Meta plugins
- Upload the entire
meta-tag-managerdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings > Meta Tag Manager
- Start adding Meta Tags! See the FAQ for