With Menu In Post, you can create shortcodes to display menus as hyperlinked lists or dropdowns in your posts and pages. Menus are easier to manage through the WordPress user interface (UI) than a list of links. You can update a menu in one place (Appearance > Menus) and it will be updated everywhere you have added a Menu In Post shortcode for it.
- Admin UI in Tools for quickly building shortcodes
- Configurable depth-level for submenus
- Configurable ordering
- Compatible with PHP 7.4
- In WordPress Admin, look on the ‘Tools’ menu for Menu In Post Tools.
- Use Menu In Post Tools’ Shortcode Builder to build your menu shortcodes.
Menu In Post does not:
- track users by stealth;
- write personal user data to the database;
- send data to external servers;
You can translate Menu In Post on translate.wordpress.org.
- Upload the entire
menu-in-postfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find a ‘Menu In Post’ menu in your WordPress admin Tools panel after installation and activation.