Block to display code, with highlighted syntax, which can be copied to the clipboard.
The block comes with the following settings:
- Color theme
- Label: Top left label that can be customized. By default the code language.
- Copy button: Top right button to copy the block content.
- Border width and Border radius
The block can be found inside the blocks inserter menu under the Melonpan Blocks category.
Once added in the post you can edit its settings on the Editor sidebar under the Block settings panel.
Switch between the previewer and editor views to edit the code and see its styled output.
Installation from the WordPress admin.
- Log in to the WordPress admin and navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Type Melonpan Block – Code in the Search field.
- In the results list Melonpan Block – Code plugin should appear, click Install Now button.
- Once it finished installing, click the Activate button.
- That’s it, now you can go to any post where Gutenberg is enabled and start using the block.