Media.net is a leading global advertising technology company that develops innovative products for
both publishers and advertisers. It provides the full spectrum of advertising and traffic monetization
solutions to its large, diversified client base worldwide, and has one of the most comprehensive ad tech
portfolios in the industry.
Media.net Ad Manager plugin for WordPress allows you to insert Media.net Ad Code in simple, easy to
follow process. It allows you to insert the Media.net Ad Code in different types of pages:
* Article pages
* Archive pages
* Category pages
* Search pages
* Static page
* Home page
The Media.net Ad Manager provides an ability to place your ad on any of the pages at the following
* Above post
* Below post
* Above Sidebar
* Below Sidebar
Note: The Media.net Ads Manager is in beta development. You may encounter cases where it might not be compatible with certain plugins. For any bug reports or issues with the plugin, please contact [email protected]
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Login to your WordPress site.
- From the left pane, click Plugins. The Plugins page appears.
- Click the Add New button. The Add Plugins page appears.
- Click the Upload Plugin button.
- Click the Choose File button and select the mnet-ads-manager.zip file.
- Click Open. The file name appears.
- Click Install Now. The plugin starts installing. After the plugin is successfully installed, the Activate
Plugin button appears on the screen.
- Click Activate Plugin to activate the plugin. The plugin is successfully activated. The Media.net Ad
Manager plugin appears in the left pane.