Register to media library from files that have been uploaded by FTP.
- This create a thumbnail of the image file.
- This create a metadata(Images, Videos, Audios).
- Change the date/time.
- Work with DateTimePicker. jQuery plugin select date/time.
- Export the log to a CSV file.
- You can register a large number of files without timeout work with Ajax.
I prepared live demo including add-ons.
User Name: liveuser1
Why I made this?
- In the media uploader, you may not be able to upload by the environment of server. That’s when the files are large. You do not mind the size of the file if FTP.
Special Thanks! Translator
media-from-ftpdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Plugin official website address
If you encounter problems in using the Media from FTP plugin, you can comment below, and I will try my best to help you solve the problem