This Malware Scanner plugin detects web malwares, vulnerabilities and other security threats which can harm your server. Provides malware scan reports.The comprehensive and feature packed Anti-virus plugin provides a detailed report with one click scan. Our Anti-Malware plugin detects security threats like malware, trojans,viruses,brute force attacks ,worms, backdoors,spyware,code injections, etc. In addition to the above features, our plugin scans posts and comments data from databases to detect malware and malicious URLs which are blacklisted by google.
To meet the wordpress malware, users need an optimal and efficient malware scan. We offer 4 types of scans
* Quick Scan for the plugins,themes
* Standard scan for millions of signatures
* Deep scan for more than 6.5 millions of signatures
* Custom scan to detect changes to only a specific folder/file.
FREE Plugin Features
Free Plugin Features :-
- Repository Version Comparison : We check if you have the latest and correct version plugin which has no known issues.
- Detect any changes in the files : Any changes in the files will be detected and you will be notified.
- Malware Detection : Detect malware in the files with signatures and updated on a constant basis to catch Backdoors, trojans, viruses, worms, etc.
- Bad Bot Detection: gives pro-active attention to your site by Blocking hackers & bots before they harm your site.
- One click scan
- WordPress, theme, and plugin authenticity check
- Disable programmed redirection to the login page
- Security audit log
- Spam Protection and Login Security(Brute force)
- Web Application Firewall
- Encrypted Backup and Restore
Premium Plugin Features
=Premium features :- =
- Advanced Signatures for Malware Detection: We have our own premium signatures used to detect more advanced malwares in the files.
- Whitelist URLs : Sometimes you have some URLs which are not known by the plugin but are harmless. You can whitelist the URLs so that they are not marked as spam.
- Blacklisted Domains:We detect any blacklisted domain used in your wordpress so that your site does not get bad reputation
- Custom Signatures:If you want any particular string or code to be flagged, we can provide it as a custom signature just for you.
- SQL Injection Check :Checks for injected SQL queries which can harm your database and injected shell scripts which can harm your server by executing any commands.
- Remote File Inclusion Check: Inclusion of remote files can be harmful as code return in remote files will be executed on your server.
- External link Detection:We check for any backlinks or spam links inserted in your website. Spam links can cause a bad reputation for your website.
- Action On Malicious Files:You can View, Delete, Ignore or Repair the files flagged as malicious.
- Detection Of Trojans and Backdoors: Along with vulnerable code, you will be able to detect Trojans as well as backdoor code snippets.
How we are Different
Our anti malware plugin provides complete protection for wordpress security with an initiative dashboard;With detailed report of the analysis through one click scan. We also allow the user to update the plugins; themes;core files of wordpress sites by checking with the repository and Scanning files to Prevent Malicious Files.
Our plugin includes Advanced Signatures for detecting malware,Spam Protection and Login Security(Brute force) features along with real time blocking analysis from attackers. We suggest combining your site with our plugin that can scan the files on wordpress with the miniOrange malware scanning to keep your website safe with user-friendly experience at an affordable price.
Checks PHP files vulnerable code
Checks if your website has a code which is kept hidden or obfuscated to harm your website.
SQL Injection and injected shell script check
Checks for injected SQL queries which can harm your database and injected shell scripts which can harm your server by executing any commands.
Remote File Inclusion
Inclusion of remote files can be harmful as code return in remote files will be executed on your server.
External Links Detection
Checks if anyone creating backlinks from your website. Backlinks to blacklisted sites can add your website to spam websites list.
Repository Version Comparison
Scanner checks the local files with the repository version to warn in case of any mismatches.
Advanced Signatures for detecting malware
Scanner checks for more than a million malware signatures to find even the latest malwares.
Spam Protection and Login Security
Brute force, Google reCaptcha, strong passwords, etc help you protect your website against spam attacks.
Web Application Firewall
Protects your website from SQL injection, Cross site scripting, Local file inclusion, Remote file inclusion attacks.
Encrypted Backup and Restore
Backup your entire website with easy one click backup and restore.
Here you can get the help of the documentation with ensured content and expectations
Do you want support?
If you are still nervous about your website security or on how the plugin would work for you specifically, Customized solutions and Active support are available.you can always contact us here , or Email us at [email protected] or call us at +1 9786589387 and we would be happy to help you out.
From your WordPress dashboard
Plugins > Add New
- Search for
miniOrange Malware Protection. Find and install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page
miniOrange Malware Protectionplugin.
- Unzip and upload donwloaded directory to your
- Activate plugin from your wordpress dashboard.
- Go to
Settings-> miniOrange Malware Protection, and follow the instructions.
- Click on