The easiest way to convert your site visitors into email subscribers.
Add an unlimited number of beautiful Mailchimp opt-in forms to your website, blog or eCommerce store with just a few clicks. Mailchimp Forms by MailMunch integrates deeply with your Mailchimp account so you can sync all your subscribers to any of your lists, along with extended information like names, birthdays, phone numbers, tags, and other useful data. You can place these signup forms on posts, pages, widget areas or anywhere else you want on your site. It is the most comprehensive lead capture plugin available for WordPress.
What is Mailchimp and why do you need it?
Mailchimp is the leading email marketing platform, that lets you send out fully customized email and newsletter campaigns to your subscribers. It is an imperative tool to build and follow through on your sales funnel, and helps you create and maintain lasting relations with your site visitors and customers.
Opt-in forms help you grab the attention of your site visitors and convert them into subscribers and customers. Once you have subscribers on your list, you can build and nurture long-term relations and increase your profits by smartly using emails.
MailMunch is a standalone service that integrates with all web platforms including WordPress. MailMunch account will be required if you want to use the premium features.
Why Mailchimp Forms by MailMunch?
Our plugin helps you build beautiful looking opt-in forms that help you improve your conversion rate and grow your email list at blistering speeds. Easily find and engage with people who want to build a relationship with your brand and add them to your mailing list. With our intuitive WYSIWYG form builder and a multitude of placement options, you can easily build and deploy according to your needs. Mailchimp forms by MailMunch let you build custom forms for every page, offer or campaign, with the options to add as many forms as you want.
Our plugin lets you build a full range of opt-in forms including:
- Popup with Exit
- Sidebar Widget
- Top Bar
- Scroll Box
- Landing Pages
- Build unlimited forms for any of your Mailchimp lists with an easy-to-use admin dashboard, including multiple forms for the same list.
- Connect with your MailChimp account in seconds. No API keys required
- Sign-up forms look beautiful, user-friendly and mobile optimized.
- Deep integration lets you send anything you like to your MailChimp list, including
- First name, last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Mailchimp tags, and a lot more
- Analytics and reporting for your MailChimp forms
- A/B Test your MailChimp forms to see what converts best
- Includes Landing Page builder with MailChimp forms
- Disable or Enable the default MailChimp welcome email
- Add MailChimp forms to any post or page
- Supports MailChimp interest groups
- Custom thank you message for MailChimp subscribers
- Fully GDPR compliant
- Quickly toggle between single or double opt-in.
- Disable or Enable the default welcome email.
- Remove subscribers from your list through our admin interface.
- Allow existing subscribers to update their profile information.
- Redirect users to another post or page after form submission.
- Enable Google reCAPTCHA protection on your forms.
In no time you’ll be creating superb MailChimp opt-in forms and landing pages that never let you down and capture thousands of emails every day.
How is MailMunch better than other opt-in form plugins?
MailMunch let’s you do a lot more than just design and deploy great looking opt-in forms and landing pages. We also offer a host of extended functions to help you make the most of your site visitors and subscribers.
- Subscriber journeys
- A/B Split Testing
- Advanced form analytics and tracking pixels
- Multiple sites
- Team accounts
For the best possible user experience, and for some premium features, a MailMunch account is required.
- Unzip our archive and upload the entire
mailchimp-mailmunchdirectory to your
- Activate the MailChimp plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Look for “MailChimp” in the WordPress admin menu and click it
- Sign up or sign in to MailMunch account
- Create your first MailChimp optin form
- Choose the MailChimp optin form type: Popover, Embedded or Top Bar
- Connect MailChimp and choose a list
- Start collecting user emails and growing your MailChimp subscriber list!
Visit our Knowledge Base for more detailed installation instructions.