Log emails to the WordPress database for later analysis. Access is restricted to administrators, and emails with WordPress passwords are obfuscated for security / privacy. Useful for diagnosing lost email problems.
Use this plugin with Disable Emails to divert all WordPress emails into logs, especially handy for developers.
Logs are automatically purged after a defined period, set through a settings page in the WordPress admin. Setting the period to 0 prevents logs from being purged. Uninstalling the plugin purges all logs.
Many thanks to the generous efforts of our translators:
- Czech (cs-CZ) — Rudolf Klusal
- English (en_CA) — the English (Canadian) translation team
- English (en_GB) — the English (British) translation team
- French (fr-FR) — Hugo Catellier
- Korean (ko_KR) — the Korean translation team
If you’d like to help out by translating this plugin, please sign up for an account and dig in.
- Upload this plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.