Location Module for Contact Form 7 is an “Contact Form 7” extension to let users search their location, adjust and send it. It displays an address form and a map (using Google Maps). The user can set their address and locate it on the Map by pressing “Set” button. Is possible to drag and drop the marker to adjust the location. Using: cf7-location-lng’,’cf7-location-lat’ and ‘cf7-location-url’ tags is possible to send in the email the coordinates and the location link set by the user.
The following plugins are required for Location Module (lite) for Contact Form 7 users:
- Contact Form 7 by Takayuki Miyoshi – Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup.
This Plugin Needs Your Support
It is hard to continue development and support for this free plugin without contributions from users like you. If you enjoy using Contact Form 7 Location Module and find it useful, please consider making a donation. Your donation will help encourage and support the plugin’s continued development.
Thanks to GMaps.js v0.4.25 https://github.com/hpneo/gmaps
- Upload the entire
location-module-for-contact-form-7folder to the
- Ensure that Contact Form 7 is activated.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Plugin Settings and fill API KEY field with a valid Google API key
- Location Module is now available on the form edit page of Contact Form 7