Livemesh Addons for Elementor features huge collection of premium, easy to use yet highly functional extensions that can be used in a Elementor page builder. This is really a premium plugin that you can get for free.
This plugin comes with widgets for just about everything you need to build a professional website without switching to a premium theme – services, team profiles, counters, bar charts, piecharts, testimonials, clients list, portfolio/posts grid, posts carousels, pricing plan and much more in the PRO version. All the addons that help turn your free theme into a premium one with just a few clicks. Every premium page builder element you need is available for easy drag and drop into your page by just activating this plugin.
Elementor plugin must be activated to use this plugin. After you activate the required plugins, the addons should be available for use in Elementor.
See the all of elements in action here –
Know the power of this plugin to be able to create dynamic content widgets, leveraging the Elementor PRO theme builder –
The plugin comes with the following Elementor addons or extensions. Almost all of the elements come with a dark version. –
- Services that capture what you can offer for your clients/customers.
- Portfolio Grid addon that displays portfolio/blog entries in a nice responsive grid. Masonry and packed options are supported.
- Blog Posts Grid that displays portfolio/blog entries in a nice responsive grid. Masonry and packed options are supported.
- Team Profiles extension to display all the team members.
- Odometers/Counters to show impressive numbers pertaining to your work or company.
- Bar charts addon to capture skills or any type of percentage stats.
- Animated Pie charts for visual depiction of percentage stats.
- Testimonials to tell everyone the good things you often hear from your clients/customers.
- Testimonials slider is a responsive touch enabled slider that cycles through testimonials.
- Post Carousel extension that displays your posts as a highly responsive carousel.
- Generic Carousel element that displays lets you present a list of HTML content in a carousel.
- Heading styles to capture effective headings for your page sections.
- Clients List extension to showcase the clients that you have handled.
- Pricing Plans to help get more sales.
The Premium version of the plugin comes with additional addons and advanced features added to elements above –
- Posts Block to help present your blog posts, events, news items or portfolio in a dozen creative ways. Comes with AJAX filtering, pagination and load more features to help visitors navigate your entire collection of blog posts or custom post types and their categories without reloading the page.
- Twitter Grid to help showcase tweets on your site with load more option.
- YouTube Grid to display a collection of YouTube videos obtained from YouTube API given a Channel ID, PlayList ID or a list of Video IDs. Load More option is provided.
- Vimeo Grid to help showcase showcase a collection of Vimeo videos obtained using Vimeo API given a User ID, Channel ID, Album ID or a Group ID. Load More option is provided.
- WooCommerce Grid is an enhancement of Posts Grid addon that lets you capture details of WooCommerce products like name, price, rating, add to cart, add to wish list etc. Comes with a quick view option to display product details in a modal window.
- Responsive Tabs that function seamlessly across all devices and resolutions. The plugin features never before choice of over dozen styles of tabs to choosen from.
- Accordion/Toggle that capture collapsible content panels when space is limited.
- Image Slider to create a responsive slider of images with support for captions, multiple slider types like Nivo, Flex, Slick and lightweight sliders, thumbnail navigation etc.
- Image Gallery addon that lets you create a grid of images with options for masonry or fit rows, pagination, lazy load, lightbox support etc.
- Video Gallery to build a beautiful grid of videos to help showcase a collection of YouTube/Vimeo videos on your site.
- Image Carousel for a responsive carousel of images.
- Video Carousel for creation of a responsive carousel of YouTube/Vimeo videos.
- FAQ element to display a set of Frequently Asked Questions in a page.
- Features Addon for showcasing product features or services provided by an agency/business.
- Flat style buttons with rich set of customization options.
- Icon list addon that lets you use either images or icon fonts to create custom social icons list, capture payment options etc.
- Advanced Services with additional styles and animations for services addon.
- Lazy Load – The portfolio/post grid and image gallery addons incorporate option to lazy load posts/images with the click of a Load More button.
- Pagination – Create a grid of posts or custom post types with AJAX based pagination support.
- Lightbox Support – The premium version comes with support for Lightbox for grid and carousel addons.
- Customizations – Ability to choose custom font size, color or hover color for certain addons. More coming.
- Custom Animations – Choose from over 40+ animations for most addon elements (excludes sliders, carousels and grid). The animations display on user scrolling to the element or when the element becomes visible in the browser window.
- Sample Data – Sample data that you can import into your site to get started quickly on the addons and some sample layouts.
- Premium Support – The customers will have access to a support portal with queries attended to within 24 hours.
You can view the change log for the Premium version of the plugin at https://livemeshelementor.com/change-log/.
The premium version of the plugin entitles you to quick support with replies posted within 24 hours (on week days).
Please submit your support query through our website contact form. This will create a support ticket in our support portal.
- Install and activate the Elementor page builder.
Unzip the downloaded addons-for-elementor.zip file and upload to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install the Livemesh Addons for Elementor by Livemesh plugin from WordPress repository. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
For Portfolio element, install and activate the optional plugin Portfolio Post Type plugin. The Portfolio addon can be built using custom post type registered by this plugin.
Optionally, if you have premium version of the plugin installed, you can import the sample data that replicates the demo site for you by importing the file sample-data.xml file located in the plugin directory. The import option is available under Tools > Import in WordPress admin.