Lara’s Google Analytics.
Adds a full width Google Analytics dashboard widget for WordPress admin interface, and inserts latest Google Analytics tracking code to all your pages.
Check a fully working demo, including all Google Analytics by Lara free and premium features at : Google Analytics Dashboard Widget.
- Download the plugin zip file.
- Using WordPress dashboard, click on Plugins then, Add New.
- Click on Upload Plugin, then click Browse.
- Select the plugin zip file from your computer and click Open.
- When done, Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.