With Landingi you do not need any programming skills to create and optimize your own custom landing pages and convert traffic from your digital campaigns into customers.
Now you know how to create landing pages easily. Here comes the icing on the cake. You can import those landing pages to your WordPress! No domain configuration is needed – you can focus on creating the best landing page possible.
Programming skills required: ZERO
Landingi gives you all the templates, drop-down menus, and tools to fully customize your landing pages. Click, copy and paste your way to perfection.
Not a Picasso? No problem!
Tailored to suit your industry, customers, products, or services, choose from our library of +200 stunning templates included in your Landingi account. Simple to customize – no coding required. Click, drag and drop, add anything you need. Now you can make sure your campaigns just crush it, hitting the goal you want.
It is a snap to integrate with solutions like MailChimp, HubSpot, SalesForce, Zapier and more, to automatically pass leads to almost any email marketing or CRM tool you are using.
Choose from over 30 integrations to automate your workflow:
- Zoho CRM
- Zendesk Chat
Analytics & Tracking
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Facebook Pixel
- Heap Analytics
- Yandex Metrica
Online Payment Systems
- Upload the entire
landingi-pluginfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ page.
- Generate a new API Token on your Landingi account: https://new.landingi.com/account/tokens Copy generated API Token to your clipboard.
- Go back to your WordPress ‘Landingi’ » ‘Settings’ menu. Paste your API Token and click Save API Token.
- Now you will find your landing pages on ‘Landingi’ » ‘Available Landings’ page in your WordPress admin panel.
- Click Import next to the one you want to import. Give your landing page desired URL and that is it!
You can read more detailed instruction here.
If you have any questions about the platform or plugin installation feel free to contact our [email protected].